Using An Alt. To Practice Using Charger Weapons?

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well, when I say teammates, I'm referring to the players who I have been/will be randomly paired with. I guess you can call me weird for considering their feeling in this as well, haha!
Ah~. I understand that feeling. I managed to keep that sensibility in check and ultimately do as I choose. But whatever weapon I choose, even when I'm not yet adequate with it, I still attempt to do my best.

I'm sure some of your teammates will still rage at you no matter how well you are with a squelcher or charger. Some, just for showing up on their side with "___" weapon and others because your team lost (so grateful this game has no voice chat option).

Ansible

Community Ambassador
How does it feel giving it a whirl?

Not too shabby, I say. I'm sure a few of your shots were less luck and more carrying over your aim from squelcher to charger.

If you ever desire company or a sparring partner or target practice, you're welcome to contact me should you choose.

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
So, it's been a little under a month and I've committed to countless days to practicing using the Hero Charger Replica. I think I can consider myself a certified charger user. I didn't end up making an alt. for it nor did I include (non squad) ranked battles into any of my training.

Last edited:

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Did you ou post a video earlier? I tried to play it just now and got an error message.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
i just do turf wars myself. coming from chargers to ... basically any other weapon type was really hard at first, but you'd be surprised how well you do regardless of weapon just by being used to fighting players of your rank. once you kinda get the hang of things, toss yourself in ranked. you'll probably lose a few times but who ffing cares. you know you can get back if you switch back to your main weapon (and when you do, you'll be more perceptive about how that weapon plays if you come against it).

your teammates will be fine. people don't tend to stick around for more than a few matches anyway in ranked (at least with japanese players, at the end of a match usually only 1-3 other players tend to stick around anyway).

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
So, it's been a little under a month and I've committed to countless days to practicing using the Hero Charger Replica. I think I can consider myself a certified charger user. I didn't end up making an alt. for it nor did I include (non squad) ranked battles into any of my training.
IIRC, you are S rank. Find a person to squad with whenever you want practice and you'll not have to worry about rank and get practice at high level play. I learned the Mini and Splatterscope by practicing with friends. I'm willing to squad with you ^_^

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
IIRC, you are S rank. Find a person to squad with whenever you want practice and you'll not have to worry about rank and get practice at high level play. I learned the Mini and Splatterscope by practicing with friends. I'm willing to squad with you ^_^
Sure, add my NNID. I'll squad with you.
I'll be in it more for the money and extra practice, though.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
No. First of all, of you do good in ranked, you'll rank up quickly and they won't have to worry about you. If you do bad, well, the ranks are low anyways. Second of all, they're gonna have to lean to deal with chargers eventually, so not facing them is just delaying the inevitable. Third of all, it's just a game, what happens happens.
Yes I made an alt and even downleveled my alt and get back up to see what I can carry with X weapon.

Now sometimes you will find an alt and the way to see it is rank compare to level.

Like seeing a level 11 C (worse yet, 11 C+), you need take this player very seriously. (You can't judge level 10 C- since they can be an alt or new player or some average player trying to do an alt, ranges greatly)
B level 14, so on...

Last edited:

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
Yes I made an alt and even downleveled my alt and get back up to see what I can carry with X weapon.

Now sometimes you will find an alt and the way to see it is rank compare to level.

Like seeing a level 11 C (worse yet, 11 C+), you need take this player very seriously. (You can't judge level 10 C- since they can be an alt or new player or some average player trying to do an alt, ranges greatly)
B1 level 4, so on...
Yeah, I actually made an alt shortly after posting that to practice ranked with chargers. Right now I think it's lvl 15 B. I kinda felt bad once I unlocked the Splatterscope, because I was just plowing through the poor lads.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Yeah, I actually made an alt shortly after posting that to practice ranked with chargers. Right now I think it's lvl 15 B. I kinda felt bad once I unlocked the Splatterscope, because I was just plowing through the poor lads.
level 14-15 is for level b ya, the 1 got moved, i edited, then 16 for A- i think? but ya becarful with people those ranks and those levels

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
level 14-15 is for level b ya, the 1 got moved, i edited, then 16 for A- i think? but ya becarful with people those ranks and those levels
Actually, the players I played in B were closer to 25 - 30, C+ is where I started being the lowest rank in lobbies. Maybe those players have been stuck there for a while?

EDIT:
Yeah. I just played a few matches and got my alt up to lvl 16 B+. Most of the players I saw were 30 - 40. There were even a few lvl 50s, and a couple obvious smurfs (One carbon roller in particular that was pretty good). I guess most of the better players are at S and S+ (which makes sense).

Last edited:

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Actually, the players I played in B were closer to 25 - 30, C+ is where I started being the lowest rank in lobbies. Maybe those players have been stuck there for a while?

EDIT:
Yeah. I just played a few matches and got my alt up to lvl 16 B+. Most of the players I saw were 30 - 40. There were even a few lvl 50s, and a couple obvious smurfs (One carbon roller in particular that was pretty good). I guess most of the better players are at S and S+ (which makes sense).
i was giving the level/rank for alts (high rank people that carry matches), those levels meaning they never lost a game (well maybe 1) If you see a level/rank at those levels be careful, they may be a true skill S or greater. I got to A- on 1 loss once and i ended up as a level 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom