...Veemo?

Gab1bb0

Inkling
NNID
Emii900
Switch Friend Code
SW-3358-8459-2590
Hi!
I'm a 24 years old guy from Italy. Splatoon intrigued me since I saw its first trailer because I enjoy the concept of shooting games (at Middle School I had many amazing nights playing Halo Reach and then Halo 4 with my neighbors) but I no longer have IRL friends to regularly play them and online communities of these game tends to have a very serious and "militaristic" mood which always put me off while Splatoon always felt more easy going. At time I didn't had a WiiU and despite having money saved I was too cheap to buy one so in the end I skipped the game (and I regret doing that), later in 2018 I've got a Switch but at time I was very busy so I decided to skip the game again because I felt that with an ongoing work apprenticeship and guitar learning I lacked the mental bandwidth for a competitive game. Finally in 2022 I bought a bundle with Splatoon 2 + Octo Expanion and I loved it from the first shot, what surprised me is that it's fresh and modern while it still gives me the familiar and comforting feel which I usually get from Nintendo games. Later I bought Splatoon 3 and I'm enjoying it, sadly I'm not consistent in playing it as I'd like to be (for example in the first days of May I reached a freshness of 15 with my main weapon but then I had an hard and important work project which drained my energies causing me to play little and bad with a consequent drop of freshness from 15 to 2.5) but I'm taking it easy and having a good time.

What I mostly love of Splatoon is that it combines all the things I search in a game: a strong multiplayer/social aspect, good music, a pleasant and peculiar artstyle, a nice world building, a lighthearted mood (I tend to get bored with excessively dramatic games, when I play I prefer cheerful stuff, not "virtual dystopias"), quick and action packed matches and low/no grinding.

Vin_MD

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-4096-5597
Welcome! Any and all questions you have can be answered here. We're here to help in your splatoon journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom