• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Video Game Characters

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Well if that isn't the biggest middle finger to pokemon fans that may like Raichu a lot. I have a friend here that is a fan and when I told him about what you said, he was not happy.

Kracko
I thought Raichu was far more cuter than Pikachu who's insanely annoying to me. It's so bad fans are joking about a Mega Pikachu. Give Raichu the mega Gamefreak the little guy deserves at least that much.

Airman (Mega Man 2) Mega Man 2 is the only Mega Man game I played and beaten thanks to Save States...(Thanks Wii U)

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I thought Raichu was far more cuter than Pikachu who's insanely annoying to me. It's so bad fans are joking about a Mega Pikachu. Give Raichu the mega Gamefreak the little guy deserves at least that much.
The friend I was talking about, would agree with you. But seriously though with the jokes. I'm facepalming.

Spark Mandrel (Mega Man X)

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
The friend I was talking about, would agree with you. But seriously though with the jokes. I'm facepalming.
The fans know GameFreak will just force Pikachu down our throats. He's the mascot he gets the "special" treatment. But all I link him to is Ash. Not only the worst anime protagonist but also the worst Pokemon Trainer in history. And in the games nowadays he's the only one who actually says his name. I have special memories of Raichu, my first Holo Pokemon card back in the 90's when Pokemon cards were "the" thing. We bought it at a card store. Nowadays, I would rather have that Raichu card than any Charizard card I used to have. That's how much that one card meant to me.

Gutsman (Mega Man)

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
The fans know GameFreak will just force Pikachu down our throats. He's the mascot he gets the "special" treatment. But all I link him to is Ash. Not only the worst anime protagonist but also the worst Pokemon Trainer in history. And in the games nowadays he's the only one who actually says his name. I have special memories of Raichu, my first Holo Pokemon card back in the 90's when Pokemon cards were "the" thing. We bought it at a card store. Nowadays, I would rather have that Raichu card than any Charizard card I used to have. That's how much that one card meant to me.
Yeah. I actually was a huge fan of Pikachu before the little thing got popular. Though it is a shame that Gamefeak is snuffing out Raichu due to Pikachu popularity.

Boomer Kawanger (Mega Man X)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
C-c-c-c- COMBO BREAKER!

Impa from Zelda!

Edit: If I remember correctly. Clafairy was almost the Pokemon Mascot instead of Pikachu, but that was fixed due to Pikachu's appearance having more of an affect on the children!

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
Sakuya Izayoi, perfect and elegant maid (Touhou 6 : Embodimet of Scarlet Devil)

See what I did there 8)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Natural Harmonia Gropius

From Pokemon.
Or for short.....

'N'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom