Villager General Discussion: MAYBE SQUIDBOARDS WILL SAVE IT

Indigo Jeans

Inkling
Yo guys, this is VGD: Squidboards edition. Maybe this one will be more active than the one on SWF?

Alright guys, go go go!

AnchorTea

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
AnchorageTea
Wow... I can't believe this exist!

Still awesome though...

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Soon every smash character will have a thread. :3

But seriously, Villager is awesome! I love the love Animal Crossing has been getting since New Leaf! <3

AEM

The Saltsui no Hadou
Villagers would probably use their New Leaf / Probable Animal Crossing U design in a future Smash title right? That's gonna look a little awkward.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'd hope so. In fact, I dunno why they gave Villager their City Folk designs instead of their upgraded/better New Leaf visuals.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'd hope so. In fact, I dunno why they gave Villager their City Folk designs instead of their upgraded/better New Leaf visuals.
It was most likely balancing reason as they probably wanted them short. The new leaf designs are taller after all.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I personally love the mind games with Villager. Pocket, Timber, Axe. All pretty great stuff. Then there is Nair and slingshots which really helps get opponents off you.

Can't get enough of Villager. Such a fun character and like I said before, glad animal crossing got a lot of love. <3

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It was most likely balancing reason as they probably wanted them short. The new leaf designs are taller after all.
Could always adapt them and make them shorter. It is not like Pikachu, Olimar and a few others are in their actual sizes in Smash. But what is done is done and for better or for worse, I doubt they would change the Villager's designs in the next Smash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom