Viva Pinata Social Thread

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I thought I'd make something for this because it's currently one of my favorite games- I'm mostly playing Trouble in Paradise however. I hear a lot of people calling the game one of Rare's best games, so I thought more people would know about it. I finally gave it a shot about a week ago and I absolutely love it!

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I used to play the very first Viva Piñata. I think I ended up getting a majority of the piñata species in the gardens I had and hatched all four different kinds of Dragonaches. I had a whole separate garden for farming poison ivy to sell their flowers a make quick money. I'd also beat up any Whirlms who became a resident at the poison ivy garden and sold their candy. And who could forget the wonders of poisoning and abusing a Lickatoad to obtain a Lackatoad? Good times, good times...

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I honestly just got a wishing well that gave me tons of money since I mainly play Trouble in Paradise. So far I've gotten a Snow and Gold Dragonache and they're the cutest pinatas in my eyes! I also tamed all the sours.

I do suggest Trouble in Paradise since it has a lot more content!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom