Voting Thread

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
We vote liek big boyz hair.

Ok, so first voting question: should we have the clan tag SS or S-S? This poll closes on Saturday, day of the splatfest, so don't forget to vote!

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
S-S. This seems a bit more thought out compared to SS, plus we might get more creative if we could somehow make a logo of it. I do admit I'm not sure if other clans have S-S as their tag (since I'm still new here) but regardless, I vote for S-S.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
S-S. This seems a bit more thought out compared to SS, plus we might get more creative if we could somehow make a logo of it. I do admit I'm not sure if other clans have S-S as their tag (since I'm still new here) but regardless, I vote for S-S.
There is a clan that goes for the initial SS
It's Squid Squad

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
S-S is my vote.

I'd say we could do something creative like:
talpS-Squad or maybe do a mixture of all the specials for the logo. My sis is a great DA artist, lemme know if you'd like her to draw some logo ideas.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
S-S is my vote.

I'd say we could do something creative like:
talpS-Squad or maybe do a mixture of all the specials for the logo. My sis is a great DA artist, lemme know if you'd like her to draw some logo ideas.
Wow that would be great! Yes please!

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
ATTENTION
The voting time of this event has been expired.
Please wait for the next event so you can vote.
K bye!:)

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
OK everyone, big decision to make here:
What should the squad's first tournament appearance be? We have three options that I am considering at the moment:

1. Messtival 2: http://squidboards.com/threads/messtival-2-saturday-7-november-2015.10613/

Messtival 2 will be on next weekend, so this would likely be a baptism of fire-coloured ink for our squad. This one is taking place on 7th of November.

2. Booyah Battle 4: http://squidboards.com/threads/booyah-battle-4.10604/

This one is a little bit more ideal because of the date: 14th of November. This one will be more competitive though, so we will need to have our S-games on.

3. King of the Valley: http://squidboards.com/threads/king-of-the-valley.9913/

This one is the most ideal in terms of time, because it's date hasn't been announced, which means it is at least 2-3 weeks away. It is being organised by the 8-bit Squids, who I recently signed on with as one of our future scrimmage partners. It will give us ample time to prepare and really make a bang on the competitive scene.

Let me know what you guys think, please get back with a reply to this thread ASAP so we mods can begin planning.

NOTE: Only those who names are listed on this spreadsheet are permitted to vote: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lznl2-_RaJ7PvszHsWgTqL2gZ6B2Qk1YT8uNI0GYECc/edit?usp=sharing

TashiSheep

Inkling
NNID
TashiSheep
King of the Valley is interesting, but I need the date. If we get money I will probably be able to participate all day because my parents might get excited (only way to convince lol). The 12th and 13th I will also be free since my school has some pupil free day or something.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Thanks Tashi, just letting you guys know that i don't want to scare you with Booyah Battle 4, it's not the MLG of Splatoon. Only around 1/4 of the teams competing have a skill level greater than average S ranks i.e. we're more than capable of taking it to them. Also Tashi, Booyah Battle's have a small prize pool of around $50-100 US, and no entry fee either, another thing to keep in mind guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom