• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Wanna join Tsf

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
What I know huh? Okay sure lol
Good thing they kicked you out damn cause you were probably the one making them lose and fall apart
you honestly have no competitive experience so why bother having someone like you in when you aren't gonna help the team as a whole
you also have one hell of an ego smh if anyone gets you on a team i pray for them cause you probably focus on being the best person than being part of the best team
Basically, based on what I've read from all this, you are not fit to be on a team that knows their **** despite not being a strong one.
Lame! I'm not gonna waste my time reading all of this non-sense I said I'm done.

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
Lol im joining them cause im curious about how their like
why join them when I got my own squad I can beat TSF with
You sure you can beat TSF because you are making it seem like they are better than you and your team lol

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Lame! I'm not gonna waste my time reading all of this non-sense I said I'm done.
Good! Youre learning to become a better player and human being! At least you know when to not engage. See ya ✌

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
You sure you can beat TSF because you are making it seem like they are better than you and your team lol
Oh wait I forgot you dont know what the definition of respect is cause your head is so far up your egotistical *** you cant consider a team's efforts and achievements

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
Oh wait I forgot you dont know what the definition of respect is cause your head is so far up your egotistical *** you cant consider a team's efforts and achievements
Lame....-_-

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
Lol im joining them cause im curious about how their like
why join them when I got my own squad I can beat TSF with
Oh yeah one more thing if you are talking like that they would be mad at you if you was in their server so why are you mad at me for pointing out the obvious

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Oh yeah one more thing if you are talking like that they would be mad at you if you was in their server so why are you mad at me for pointing out the obvious
Because you flamed on them immaturely. If you did it on a manner that would make more sense then I wouldve agreed with you a little more
Also, dont stalk people.

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
Because you flamed on them immaturely. If you did it on a manner that would make more sense then I wouldve agreed with you a little more
Also, dont stalk people.
They stalk me

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
They stalk me
You asked someone or even multiple people to play with you on TSF server by DMing them
And you looked at what happened with me and Jinx
Like ok

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
You asked someone or even multiple people to play with you on TSF server by DMing them
Like ok
What point of new don't you understand ? I was ****ing new trying to meet new people if I know that they suck I wouldn't have joined, we was voice chatting also you act like they wasn't dming me either, I didn't DM nobody but one person he was telling me his name

Last edited:

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
Like ok
Why are you trying to make it seem like I was apart of them I was just in their server that wasn't even the only server I was in anyway my name was never TSF but you are going to turn into one of them

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Why are you trying to make it seem like I was apart of them I was just in their server that wasn't even the only server I was in anyway my name was never TSF but you are going to turn into one of them
Why would I turn into one of them when I literally have my own squad and they harassed me 10 minutes in when I was in there

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
What point of new don't you understand ? I was ****ing new trying to meet new people if I know that they suck I wouldn't have joined, we was voice chatting also you act like they wasn't dming me either, I didn't DM nobody but one person he was telling me his name
You never told me they were new, maybe if you stated that first before insulting me I would've considered your pov instead of ignoring what happened

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
Why would I turn into one of them when I literally have my own squad and they harassed me 10 minutes in when I was in there
Well you are still in the server, yeah they all jumped on your *** but your okay with it

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Well you are still in the server, yeah they all jumped on your *** but your okay with it
I'm not okay with it who who the hell would be?? and now you're suddenly acting like you know me ghhh
And I'm course I'm still on the server, if I need to contact them specifically then that's there

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
I'm not okay with it who who the hell would be?? and now you're suddenly acting like you know me ghhh
And I'm course I'm still on the server, if I need to contact them specifically then that's there
Oh yes I know everything now I know all about you, and don't just think it's because of the way you are acting on Squid Boards lol haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom