• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

*waves*

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
oh man, it has been a hot minute since i've used any forums, i feel like i need to re-learn forum etiquette or something

anyway i'm clover, i'm 23, and i'm new... to squidboards obviously and still relatively new to splatoon in general. i picked up splatoon 3 at launch because one of my friends successfully convinced me to play the world premiere. i've technically played all 3 games... because i got so hooked on 3 that i had to go back and play 1 and 2

i'm a brainless tetra main (both kits) and i'm currently stuck at A+ rank - my highest was S, last season, but i kind of felt like i didn't belong there yet when i was in it. i've been interested in competitive splatoon, but for several reasons it's not really practical for me to jump into finding a team to play with right now... but i do want to start trying to make connections in the community (both specifically the competitive community and the splatoon community as a whole). i've been lurking in discord servers but big discord servers intimidate me 😭

i also draw & write sometimes, i have a steadily growing 'cast' of splatoon OCs in my head, maybe if i get comfortable enough here i'll make a thread in the original content board about all that sometime

and... yeah, that's about it! i am not very interesting.

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
Welcome to Squidboards! It's always good to have new people around.

It's a bit quiet at the moment, but I hope you like it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom