*waves*

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
oh man, it has been a hot minute since i've used any forums, i feel like i need to re-learn forum etiquette or something

anyway i'm clover, i'm 23, and i'm new... to squidboards obviously and still relatively new to splatoon in general. i picked up splatoon 3 at launch because one of my friends successfully convinced me to play the world premiere. i've technically played all 3 games... because i got so hooked on 3 that i had to go back and play 1 and 2

i'm a brainless tetra main (both kits) and i'm currently stuck at A+ rank - my highest was S, last season, but i kind of felt like i didn't belong there yet when i was in it. i've been interested in competitive splatoon, but for several reasons it's not really practical for me to jump into finding a team to play with right now... but i do want to start trying to make connections in the community (both specifically the competitive community and the splatoon community as a whole). i've been lurking in discord servers but big discord servers intimidate me 😭

i also draw & write sometimes, i have a steadily growing 'cast' of splatoon OCs in my head, maybe if i get comfortable enough here i'll make a thread in the original content board about all that sometime

and... yeah, that's about it! i am not very interesting.

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
Welcome to Squidboards! It's always good to have new people around.

It's a bit quiet at the moment, but I hope you like it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom