We Need Higher Sensitivity

Boidoh

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Boidoh
I have my sensitivity on +5 (which is the highest) but I need HIGHER. Anyone else agrees? I can turn around fast enough or aim quick enough even with the highest sensitivity on. Do you think they'll add higher sensitivity in the future?

Boidoh

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Boidoh
But I am. Sensitivity is still too slow for me. Gotta go fast.

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Then you may need to get used to the existing speed! :p

spiffy

Full Squid
NNID
pinkylilacs
tarolg remarked in his stream that motion controls (aka "gyro") are a lot more precise although they take a bit of getting used to. seems the really good players all use motion controls. not that it's a prerequisite but until higher sensitivity becomes available (probably not any time soon) you may be out of luck. :^(

Boidoh

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Boidoh
But I do use motion controls... Does the sensitivity not affect that?

wingedarcher7

Inkling
NNID
speedstar623
I don't think the sensitivity affects the motion controls, I'm pretty sure that's meant more so for the right analog stick, so I guess you could try getting used to playing without motion controls if you really want the higher sensitivity in that case.

Boidoh

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Boidoh
I think the sensitivity makes it change how far the reticle goes depending on how slightly you move the gamepad.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
The sensitivity settings do affect gyro controls, however, it has a much bigger effect on the right analog stick.

dustmyte

Full Squid
NNID
dustmyte
Wouldn't it be nice if we had separate sensitivity sliders for stick and gyro? Yes. Yes it would be nice.

LancerStaff

Inkling Cadet
Reminds me of a problem a Metroid Prime Hunters player had, although in reverse. One was the lowest setting in the menu, but he wanted something lower. Solution? Access the sensitivity options in single player, because it could then go down to zero.

...Doesn't really help here though. Quick turn is probably your only option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom