Weapon of Choice during the Global Testfire

Which weapon did you use the most during the beta?

• Splattershot Jr.

• Splattershot

• Splat Roller

• Splat Charger

Results are only viewable after voting.

kimerson

Inkling
Premium
NNID
kimerson
The event only gave us three hours of glorious Splatoon action, so I'm curious to see which weapon people used the most during the short but sweet beta

Did you get up and close with the Splattershot Jr, played it safe with the standard Splattershot, charged (or should i say rolled?) head first into battle with the Splat Roller, or did you 360 no-scope fools with the Splat Charger?

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
Although I like to walk at guys, I'd prefer not to die doing it. Splattershot Jr.

Roksys

Senior Squid
NNID
Skolroksys
I would have liked to use the charger more, but I felt like the learning curve was too steep to get the most of it in just an hour.

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
Roller but on 3rd session I messed with every weapon.
So Jr. and Roller.

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
I tried every weapon, but spent most of my time with the charger. There's no real doubt it's the weapon with the steepest learning curve, and even when good at it, you're vulnerable if someone gets close.

But to a charger-user with a good field of vision, enemies with shorter range weapons are easy pickings. Once I got on top of the boxes in Walleye Warehouse and got about 6 kills in a row before someone got close enough to pressure me down, meanwhile my team was claiming most of the map.

Felstag

Inkling
NNID
Felstag
Splatter Shot was just so easy to use! The Roller just felt awkward and the charger seemed bad in a fast paced game...I also just hate snipers. Didn't play with the Jr though! One small regret!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I used the Ink Roller the most, I found it to be very fun. :)

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
The Jr. got the most votes so far, huh? That was my vote.

In the first round I used the roller the most, since it's fairly easy to pick up and use. But I used the Jr. most of the 2nd round and all of the 3rd round. I tried the regular Splattershot and found I really didn't like it much, but then I used the Jr. and found I liked it much better. Not totally sure why.

Tried the Charger once and did terrible. Did not go back. Didn't want to waste my limited time trying to get better with it.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
I used the SplattershotJr the most cause the special weapon with it (The Bubbler) was so affective. I honestly didn't think it was going to be this good.
not all splattershot jrs will be paired with that special though, something to remember

kimerson

Inkling
Premium
NNID
kimerson
I used the SplattershotJr the most cause the special weapon with it (The Bubbler) was so affective. I honestly didn't think it was going to be this good.
If the other weapons were equipped with the Bubble Shield special, would you still stick with the Splattershot Jr?

Wil

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wilemina
The Jr. It's nice and fast, and has a great tank capacity. It'll be interesting to see what the upgraded versions do

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Huh, wouldn't have expected the Splattershot Jr to be so popular. For the first hour I used the roller mostly, but for session 2 and 3 I primarily used the regular Splattershot. They were both the same to me...>_>

kimerson

Inkling
Premium
NNID
kimerson
Huh, wouldn't have expected the Splattershot Jr to be so popular. For the first hour I used the roller mostly, but for session 2 and 3 I primarily used the regular Splattershot. They were both the same to me...>_>
Splattershot Jr seems to be more popular than the standard Splattershot thanks to its higher rate of fire. Even though it has less range, the Jr is a versatile tool for taking out enemy inklings in close quarters combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom