Weapon of Choice during the Global Testfire

Which weapon did you use the most during the beta?

• Splattershot Jr.

• Splattershot

• Splat Roller

• Splat Charger

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nester

Inkster Jr.
Content Team
Community Ambassador
I got the most time in with the Splattershot Jr, but I did enjoy the Roller quite a bit.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
I really liked using the Splattershot. It felt like an all-around weapon, and having the ability to throw up to three Burst Bombs makes it great for more mid-range skirmishes.

Treadlight

Inkling
NNID
Excavater9
While I voted Splat Roller, towards the end of the third hour I had multiple rounds scoring 1000+ points using the regular Splattershot.

I really hated the Splattershot Jr, by the way. I don't understand the appeal of something so inaccurate.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
i only bothered with the splattershot jr and the roller setups. the sub weapons were my play style.but i could only vote for one.

Techno Hunter

Inkling
NNID
Technohunter2810
Charger is the best weapo...*sees votes*...Well...
Joking aside, I can see charger+shield special being an interesting combo

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I used the splatcharger throughout the demo the most. Got some nice findings out of it, and I think I understand it pretty well now.

The Apple BOOM

Senior Squid
NNID
TheAppleBOOM
Splattershot was my favorite, but I did branch out.

I felt like I could hold my own in a fight best with the Splattershot. I know the Jr. has more killing power and a sheild, but the lack of rang kills it for me. On top of that, you can only effectively use the sheild around opponents, where as if I had a super ready in a safe area with the Splattershot (splat bomb barrage), I could still use it to spread ink quickly.

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
I used Splat Roller the most, but by the end of the 3rd test I'd say Splattershot Jr. was my favorite by a little.

theblackbird

Senior Squid
NNID
ProminenceF
I actually preferred the Splattershot the most. Jr. felt too unwieldy, Charger was useless for me, and while I did well with the Roller, I'm not a close-quarters kinda guy in most cases.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
charger was my main and my favorite. Regardless what people say, it is useful. it can keep the enemy contained, and force them to go places they really don't want to go. it is still a support weapon, but can cover some ink, just don't leave a large area to them.

NNID
superalice256
I only played 2 of the sessions but for the first one I used the splaytershot Jr but the 2nd one I used the roller I think I want to be a team coverage person instead of a more offensive person.

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
1.Splattershot Jr.
2.Splat roller
3.Splattershot
4.Splat Charger
I stopped using splat roller when I kept going to rooms with 2+ splat rollers to balance it out.

Doogle

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iamdoogle
Splat Roller predominantly, though I tried out each for a quarter of an hour more or less.

Least favourite was the charger as it was so hard. I feel like it could potentially be the most dangerous when used well but my aim sucked so we shall see when the full thing is out.

NormalBear

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NormalB3ar
I used the Jr. pretty surprised how popular it is, I thought I was the one weirdo using the lowest ranged gun. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom