Welcome to the Brigade

Momo

Inkling
NNID
cyan-greene
Hey there squids, I'm Brigade Co-Leader Momo and this is the begining for every new member of this squad! Here it's recommended that you post info about your squid ( rank, main weapon, etc ) and anything about yourself that you'd like to let the other brigade members know! Leaving your skype name is a good idea!

I'll do mine as an example:

Momo
Main Weapon: Gal weapons
Description: Co-Founder and Co-Leader of The Inkstream Brigade! I look forward to meeting and recruiting all sorts of new squids!

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Squinkling (Victor)
Main Weapon: Heavy Splatling, Luna Blaster, Tentatek Splattershot
Description: Looking for a squad of 6 or less to play with and that has members of similar rank and age. Prefer PST battling, member of Splat Squad and Electrosplat. I hope to find a group in which I can actually fit in with and stay in for over 2 months.

Momo

Inkling
NNID
cyan-greene
Squinkling (Victor)
Main Weapon: Heavy Splatling, Luna Blaster, Tentatek Splattershot
Description: Looking for a squad of 6 or less to play with and that has members of similar rank and age. Prefer PST battling, member of Splat Squad and Electrosplat. I hope to find a group in which I can actually fit in with and stay in for over 2 months.
Hello Victor! We'd be happy to bring you onto the brigade. Do you have a Skype account?

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Unfortunately, no. My parents won't let me. I do have a Discord account, if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom