• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Welcome to the Brigade

Momo

Inkling
NNID
cyan-greene
Hey there squids, I'm Brigade Co-Leader Momo and this is the begining for every new member of this squad! Here it's recommended that you post info about your squid ( rank, main weapon, etc ) and anything about yourself that you'd like to let the other brigade members know! Leaving your skype name is a good idea!

I'll do mine as an example:

Momo
Main Weapon: Gal weapons
Description: Co-Founder and Co-Leader of The Inkstream Brigade! I look forward to meeting and recruiting all sorts of new squids!

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Squinkling (Victor)
Main Weapon: Heavy Splatling, Luna Blaster, Tentatek Splattershot
Description: Looking for a squad of 6 or less to play with and that has members of similar rank and age. Prefer PST battling, member of Splat Squad and Electrosplat. I hope to find a group in which I can actually fit in with and stay in for over 2 months.

Momo

Inkling
NNID
cyan-greene
Squinkling (Victor)
Main Weapon: Heavy Splatling, Luna Blaster, Tentatek Splattershot
Description: Looking for a squad of 6 or less to play with and that has members of similar rank and age. Prefer PST battling, member of Splat Squad and Electrosplat. I hope to find a group in which I can actually fit in with and stay in for over 2 months.
Hello Victor! We'd be happy to bring you onto the brigade. Do you have a Skype account?

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Unfortunately, no. My parents won't let me. I do have a Discord account, if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom