WELCOME! :V

NNID
I-R-Y.4
Hey! I just joined a moment ago.
My NNID is I-R-Y.4
My Skype is either Raymond Reddington or Lindsay Schubert.. If anything, I can add whoever wants to have me on their skype.
My weapon of choice is normally N-ZAP '89.
Thanks for having me! Hopefully I can join somebody's clan or form one with some people here. I also stream if anybody is interested in viewing our matches. Thanks again, so much! ^_^

Jonking15

Inkster Jr.
NNID
johny
I'm sorry but I made a group we are a competitive One but I think we can fuse

Enker (M.D.)

Enigmatic Halfling
NNID
Thejamsbox
Hey! I just joined a moment ago.
My NNID is I-R-Y.4
My Skype is either Raymond Reddington or Lindsay Schubert.. If anything, I can add whoever wants to have me on their skype.
My weapon of choice is normally N-ZAP '89.
Thanks for having me! Hopefully I can join somebody's clan or form one with some people here. I also stream if anybody is interested in viewing our matches. Thanks again, so much! ^_^

Sorry for the delay RedYoshi! been pretty hectic lately at work and haven't had time to reply to ya, I'll ad ya up soon to our Skype group!

Enker (M.D.)

Enigmatic Halfling
NNID
Thejamsbox
I'm sorry but I made a group we are a competitive One but I think we can fuse
Thanks for the offer, but, we're going to refuse, we want to avoid being competitive, but we allow other members to join competitive crews if they'd like!

Enker (M.D.)

Enigmatic Halfling
NNID
Thejamsbox
We're always recruitung! Just has been very slow as of late on our end, alot of the crew members are busy atm, but we're very active~

Legit-Yite

Inkling
NNID
hanslin
NNiD: hanslin
TimeZone: PT
Weapon Of Choice: Custom Range Blaster, Bento Charger, CoroCoro Roller.

SleuthMechanism

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SleuthMechanism
'hoy small fry. um.. it's been ages. What have you crazy kids been up to? Also i kind of ended up leaving the skype group awhile back(partially because of getting sick of skype crashing from the constant flood of notifications since you people talk super fast x.x) so um.. yeah.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
I can always invite you back lol

Also Overwatch has taken my life :V and a couple other members lol.

and pokemon go I guess :l

SleuthMechanism

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SleuthMechanism
Cool. Yeah, i may need a reinvite for a change from the silence of my other contacts. XD
For me that was/may still be xenoblade x as my laptop is a old and crusty potato.

Umm, hello. I was once a member called Bwarb Bwarb, but I've had to make a new squidboards and Skype account. Could you add me back into the skype group?

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Hoi I'm new in this awesome group owo

I'm not allowed to play any battles with you guys sadly qwq so

I'm technically an honorary member kinda

I can do art and stuff for you guys if you think I'm good enough and if you need it :p

NNID: meggiemooshoo
Email: zapfish8@yahoo.com (I always feel like I'm the only person I the world with a yahoo email X'D)
Time Zone: Central Time
Weapon of Choice: It varies depending on the mode and map. Almost always the '89, '83, Aero RG, Aero PG, or any of the Nozzlenoses (I'm actually good with them don't worry :p) but I might use something different too.

Last edited:

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Zappy~!
We're still happy to have ya!

I wouldn't mind a fan art from you, I've seen your work! ♪

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom