WELCOME! :V

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello. I'm being invited here but I can't accept. I don't have Splatoon nor a WiiU so I cannot play in any squad/team/clan/group. Still if I did I cannot join. I'm already the Captain/Leader of Inkzooka Squad therefore I would not be able to. But I do appreciate the invite. Thanks for extending the invitation to me. Hope everyone has fun in the game.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Yeah I see ya a lot around the forums, so I figured I'd invite ya. :P

Thanks for responding though. The group has had a couple fun matches, so its going great. :V

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
No problem. Biggest drawback is not having the game. I like to welcome members most of the time as has the sig says I support or am part of a lot of things around here. Some like the Splatoon online Squads thread which have been since nearly when Squidboards launched for the first days back in April which is evidenced by the otherwise odd join date of mine since Squidboards launched officially on April this year yet I've been a member since September the prior year? It was a temporary carryover from login in with Smashboards credentials on the first day Squidboards launched. It's actually fun to be at the opening ceremony of a website that may as well like others keep on online indefinitely. I see you joined last month. Did you knew about Squidboards long ago or recently?

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
No problem. Biggest drawback is not having the game. I like to welcome members most of the time as has the sig says I support or am part of a lot of things around here. Some like the Splatoon online Squads thread which have been since nearly when Squidboards launched for the first days back in April which is evidenced by the otherwise odd join date of mine since Squidboards launched officially on April this year yet I've been a member since September the prior year? It was a temporary carryover from login in with Smashboards credentials on the first day Squidboards launched. It's actually fun to be at the opening ceremony of a website that may as well like others keep on online indefinitely. I see you joined last month. Did you knew about Squidboards long ago or recently?
Forum glitch? I used to be in the Capcom unity forums, I remember 1k replies use to make threads uh, scrambled, not sure why it thinks you've been a member since last year xP I'm surprised you aren't an super moderator yet. Especially since you've been here that long and being super supportive. (Unless I'm missing some kind of mod applicant thread requirements)

I had the game for awhile now, once I hit max lv (previously 20) I figured maybe I should try to get into community forums and seeing how this game was pretty popular over the net (As well as watching various streams and you tube videos) I know for a fact, there has to have been a forum dedicated to Splatoon!

And I was right and found this site. :P But yeah, I found Squidboards by luck I suppose. That and well with no voice chat or any other way to talk with other players (other than sending friend requests) I wanted to see if what other players thought about.

cough and also see if I wasn't the only salty person about (X weapon here) users lol.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Haha I'm proud of my join date lol. I time travel XD. There was a job application which I ran for mod of the welcome center but I was not chosen. Apparently not being a mod in the past is an automatic you don't qualify to be a mod in the future. I guess I will never be one then. It's the chicken-egg dilema you can't have one without the other. I'm am quite in the tops in the Notable member sections among top 5 and 10 and 15 in the different categories except in guides since I don't have the game I can't make any. I'll try in the future again to apply. I'm also a welcome center committee member self appointed at Smashboards but I'm not even top 1000 in anything lol.

Oh well I guess I'm just a fan without the game or a console to play it in. I don't watch plays so not to suffer much. my knowledge is also extremely narrow without the game. I can identify you by name Callie, Marie, Captn Cuttlefish only. I know the good ones are called Squids Inklings and the bad are Octolings and you splat ink around and save a zapfish in story mode. There are Turf wars splatzones, tower control, rain maker modes and splat fests. I know there are gears and abilities can't identify them beyond maybe Ninja squid, ink saver, speed? weapons know by name splat wall eccolocator splat bomb Inkzooka (my Squads name) and in main weapons, I can't identify any beyond knowing basically that there are Splattershot, Charger and Roller classes. I can remember Luna Blaster I think cause the name is nice. That's about all my knowledge of the game.

So you found us by luck. How nice. Enjoying the boards? You can find me here in Smashboards, which is the site Squidboards was modeled from. They are both run by the same person so they are Twin sister sites. http://smashboards.com/members/starforce.267906/

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Ah, You're bound to be a super mod one day. I didn't realize there was top categories. And since the community is growing everyday, that'll eventually lead to the demand for more mods. (Or you can time travel ahead of everyone and see more updates coming soon)

Splatoon has a surprising lore to it, who knew it would take place in a post apocalyptic future? (And Judd's back story) I always find it interesting when fans come up with theories. (And some Steven universe theories cough)

And as far as abilities go, I kinda ignored most of them (which I'm surprised I got to S rank) <___< But yes, there are many LPers but I usually stick with ones that are consistent or generally actually like the game enough to keep playing it (namely SwimmingBird941) you can learn a lot by watching vids, some of those weapons will stick to you if you watch enough. (So many aerosprays) And Luna blasters, are best of the blasters (IMO) with an cool name.

I'm enjoying the boards quite well, even though I'm semi-active. In fact it might be the friendliest board I've stumbled upon, ever. (I lurked in many and sometimes find hilariously salty and rage posts)

One question though, any chance you'll be getting the console and game soon? I'd like to add ya when you get splatoon or even smash seeing you're a member too. <w< (I know Black Friday should have some good deals)

After being owned in my first melee tournament a few years back (and I think this might have been before mango became a big name or was starting too, oh yeah he was there) I might stick to here lol. I'm far too into splatoon that, I would prefer a Splatoon 2 over any smash sequel game. Thanks though.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Oh super mod is too much for me. regular mod will tickle me just fine. I rarely stray out the boundaries of the welcome center turf.

I'm glad you are having fun at the boards. So long you have friends to talk around it doesn't get lonely.

As for the console. No. I have my reasons I would not like to discuss which in it have the console and game set to not getting them at any time. There are no plans to acquire either or both. No it's not negative. If I could i would love to have a WiiU. It's a long story but I'd rather not start it.

I'm not much of a player btw. all my games since the Super Nes era have been vs cpus so I do not frequent or have any plans either whatsoever to attend tourneys or competitions. Due to lack of physical friends and some bad network in the last years I have developed cpu skills were I'm good with cpus or alone but when with other players I get beaten easily as if I were one more cpu.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
You got your reasons and thats all I gotta understand then. :X ah well. Still, its pretty fun to watch gameplay and streams. I wasn't much of a competitive player, maybe in some street fighter games and smash bros, but in splatoon, while it took quite alot of online matches. Its kinda funny going back to the main story, cpu opponents are much easier.

I've made some cool friends :V its coming along with the skype group I started, I'm still hoping to expand it more so matches are easier to start. ;P

I still hope you somehow acquire a system and the game :V but I'll leave it as that. It was really nice to meet ya :V and finding this forums.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Thanks. I'm glad you are doing well around. It's been nice meeting you and talking about some things. I do hope I can get one but when is not even in sight so I can only wish for now. Be good to talk around once in a while when we can.

Diego.X3

Inkling
NNID; Dieguito2427
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Weapons: Carboon Roller, Slosher & Dual something.. i forgot.

I do still have school so i may or may not be active Monday thru Friday But weekends im sure i will be available!

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome @Diego.X3

I'm actually in school trying to type this, phone lag. >:V I do hope to see ya online, you got the same timezone as me so it'll be easy matchmaking.

And I think you mean dual squelcher :V

Doc Chalk

Inkling
NNID
DocChalk
I believe I was invited some few days ago, but never got around to making any form of response until now. The group seems to be amiable enough, certainly, so of course I am happy to join.
Unfortunately, due to my scheduling with school, extracurriculars, and other such circumstances, my availability regarding Splatoon won't be anything consistent for a time, but I largely find opportunities to play in the afternoons or through the late hours of night into early-morning. Of course the upside this brings to the table is a diversity of active time in the player base, which hopefully should facilitate greater availability in terms of lobbies and matches for people across various timezones/schedules.

That being said, my contact and personal information is as follows:
NNID: DocChalk
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Weapon(s) of Choice: (Kelp) Splat Charger (Scope) and L-3 Nozzlenose (D)
However, I do enjoy dabbling in the other chargers, and the N-Zap '85 is my go-to weapon for Echolocator shenanigans.

It should be mentioned that I'm prone to being a tad slow on returning messages through mediums such as Squidboards and Skype, so I'll have to ask for your forgiveness ahead of time in the event that I'm slightly sluggish with my responses.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome aboard! @Doc Chalk

No worries on the responses, a lot of us can be an bit busy with schooling, work, and other important obligations. Hope you join us in a few matches whenever your available.

Its also nice to see another charger main ;P

Ending

Inkling
NNID
PikminXOXO
hello ^^ i would like to join your group. if you dont mind having me my info are
NNID: PikminXOXO
Timezone: Eastern Time
Weapon(s) of Choice:Splatroller(SquidBeacon) CustomBlaster(PointSensor)
i dabble with other wep but those 2 are my favorite <3 ^('-'^)

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome @Ending We don't mind having you lol.

I'm actually having trouble finding your skype account (You can add me, AgadezXX), but I sent you an friend request on your NNID.

Whismute

Inkling
NNID
Nelsonhn
Hi everyone, I want to join this group and make new friends =]
NNID: Nelsonhn
Timezone: BRT(Brasilia Time) UTC/GMT -3 hours
Main weapons: Splattershot pro, splatterscope, (also use classic squiffer and inkbrush)
I will be sending everyone here a friend request if you guys don't mind

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome aboard @Whismute

Nice nice, more chargers :V liking the variety of weapons with each new memeber ;P Hope we can play a few matches soon.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Heya! I was invited, though unfortunately I cannot be certain on the exact day since I have been inactive on the forums for a bit due to circumstances.
I am however more active on it now, and I appreciate the invite!
I hope to get along with all of you.

NNID: KupoSuppi
Timezone: East Standard Time
Weapon of Choice: Ink Brush, Octo Brush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom