WELCOME! :V

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome fellow brusher @Achamo >:3

Alot of our playing times seem to be random, but we try to manage to set up private matches or twin/full squad on rank or play regular Turf wars. Happy to have you aboard. :V Hope you don't mind the randomness of the group chat either. X:

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome fellow brusher @Achamo >:3

Alot of our playing times seem to be random, but we try to manage to set up private matches or twin/full squad on rank or play regular Turf wars. Happy to have you aboard. :V Hope you don't mind the randomness of the group chat either. X:

I'm so happy to meet another Brusher!
Truth be told, I have never touched rank mode ever since I purchased the game. I usually just turf war all day, Haha!
Still, I would be more than happy to play with you all.

I don't mind randomness at all~

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
I'm so happy to meet another Brusher!
Truth be told, I have never touched rank mode ever since I purchased the game. I usually just turf war all day, Haha!
Still, I would be more than happy to play with you all.

I don't mind randomness at all~
Oh rank mode can be brutal alot of the times. = 3=''' I recommend Octobrush for rank mode, splatzones and rainmaker give me an easier time except on tower control D: but its doable, just really hard to get any splats with regular inkbrush.

If you want, we can do twin squad and you'll see how rank mode is, sometime. :V

Inkling
Hey guys this seems like a really fun group and I cannot wait to join and play with you guys!

NNID&Skype- peachysav
TimeZone- Eastern Standard Time
Weapon of Choice- Carbon Roller, Inkbrush, and Splash-o-matic .

JazzCaht

Inkling
NNID
Pearl-Knight
NNID: Pearl-Knight
Timezone: CST Central Standard Time
Weapon of Choice: Classic Squiffer/Heavy Splataling

My play style usually tends to be me trying to flank the enemy team and make sure they don't do anything to dastardly for the sake of my teammates, other times I stick with the group and be a (usually unintentional) meat shield. I usually play ranked matches, but I'm up for anything.

I played Splatoon in the first week it came out, and after a couple of weeks I took a break. As of recent I've started up again and I'm looking to dabble in the "with friends" mode.

Personally I find myself to be a kind, nice guy to play with, willing to sacrifice myself for the objective or let someone else have a bonus if I reached it first. I can be somewhat snarky at times, but I can keep it in check. I'm into all kinds of nerdy pop culture (Such as Star Wars, DC/Marvel Comics, Video Games, etc.) and I'm (almost :3) always trying to get the most out of everything.

My activity varies a bunch, but I try my best to play whenever the group is online. IF I had to make a guideline to when I play, I'd be during the middle of the day, the evening, and rarely at night. My schedule usually lets me play on the weekdays but sometimes I manage to play on the weekends.

*ATM my Skype is acting up, so sorry if I'm not very active in the chat. Once I manage to get things sorted out though, I'll be more active. I'm also fairly new the the Skype interface and just got a grasp on how most of the basics work. Please bear this in mind if there's any trouble with contacting me.

I really do hope I'm able to join, chat, and play some Splatoon with friends! Stay Fresh!

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
That sounds like my kind of play style lol.

I think skype is acting up for everyone (me included). We're still looking for more people to join our group and more than HAPPY to accept you in. We'll looking forward to playing some fun matches with ya. :V

JazzCaht

Inkling
NNID
Pearl-Knight
That sounds like my kind of play style lol.

I think skype is acting up for everyone (me included). We're still looking for more people to join our group and more than HAPPY to accept you in. We'll looking forward to playing some fun matches with ya. :V
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it too. c:

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Yeah, the skype network is acting suspicious!
I wonder how long this will keep up though. ;;

Anvil

Inkling
NNID
fallenAnvil
o/ all
NNID&Skype: fallenAnvil
Play time ~ pst 6pm? generally after dinner sometime, especially with mario maker out atm, splatoon gets push off later depending on which game is already in the system... >.>
Weapon....Depends, how much do you want to see me suck? but normally Tentatek or Sploosh-o-matic.

Hit me up and let's play \o/

NNID
CpPkm01
o/ all
NNID&Skype: fallenAnvil
Play time ~ pst 6pm? generally after dinner sometime, especially with mario maker out atm, splatoon gets push off later depending on which game is already in the system... >.>
Weapon....Depends, how much do you want to see me suck? but normally Tentatek or Sploosh-o-matic.

Hit me up and let's play \o/
Welcome~ x3
My skype is kawaiigui so if I send you a request pls accept :3

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome to the group @Anvil >;P I usually play around that time (same time zone too), but sometimes earlier. :V

I'll be hitting ya up soon dood.

Pallid

Inkling
Wow I'm dumb, haha! I totally just clued in that I forgot to include my Skype with my initial post. That'd probably make things easier, eh? You guys can add me at kaz_the_dragon if you'd like!

That.. Has nothing to do with squids, but shut up I was young and reckless once and dragons are cool.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Wow I'm dumb, haha! I totally just clued in that I forgot to include my Skype with my initial post. That'd probably make things easier, eh? You guys can add me at kaz_the_dragon if you'd like!

That.. Has nothing to do with squids, but shut up I was young and reckless once and dragons are cool.
MUCH easier ;P I'll get ya added to the group. Sorry I didn't notice tho. :X

Tentatek

Inkling
NNID
AmphaGooMarill
NNID: AmphaGooMarill (I really wish I could change that .-.)
IGN: Tentatek
Timezone: CST
Weapon of Choice: GUNS GUNS GUNS. I particularly like the .52 Gal Deco though. I use it the most. :p

Last edited:

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Added and welcome @AmphaGooMarill :V

I got good timing :X just got home. I'll add ya to the group when you get your skype up. ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom