WELCOME! :V

MakkinCosh914

Inkling
NNID
Makkin1132
Hello. I joined your group.

NNID: Makkin1132
Timezone: GMT+9:00
Weapon of Choice: Splattershot, L-3 Nozzlenose, L-3 nozzlenose D and the Bamboozler 14 Mk I

I don't just have Skype. May I install Skype?

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Go for it buddy :V it'll be easier to get in touch with the rest of the group through skype, for some matches.

Welcome! = w= @MakkinCosh914

ShiroSan

Inkling
NNID
LiveforBottle
NNID & Skype: LiveforBottle & michael11448
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Weapon of Choice: Slosher
I'll usually be on at any random point of the day so if you see me on just shoot me a msg if you wanna play, I'm quite new to the game but ill try to get better as fast as i can to keep up with the group lol

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome to the group >;P @ShiroSan

I think a few of us can help ya practice in-game. Although we do tend to have crazy matches lol.

Edit: NNID friend request and Skype added

psycho mantis

Inkling
NNID
um808770
NNID:um808770
weapon of choice: I don't have one im a jack of all traits
time: eastern standard time
I hope to join you people friendly matches in the future. and maybe find some squad mates to

NNID
CpPkm01
NNID:um808770
weapon of choice: I don't have one im a jack of all traits
time: eastern standard time
I hope to join you people friendly matches in the future. and maybe find some squad mates to
Welcome to our group :3
We usually play private matches together and some squad battles as well :3
I added you on Skype :3

psycho mantis

Inkling
NNID
um808770
Sure we do lots of matches :3 and we even play Smash Bros and Super Mario Maker so lots of fun ;)
I may give the smash 4 a try even though im still but hurt of losing my mian poor snake :( but I bought the game for a reason so hit me up with an invitation.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
This group has a great vibe, I would like to join if possible.

My NNID is Link117

My Skype name is mmigler, or mmigler@student.rcc.edu. I'm not sure which it is. I actually just made my account since most groups on this site require Skype interaction, so that will explain why Skype stuff is kinda foreign to me, and why my name may be as lame as an email address. XD

Time Zone: PST

Main weapons: Tentatek Splattershot/Octoshot, the two Splash-o-Matics, Aerospray MG, and Heavy Splatling.

The way my schedule works, I am available at many random times all throughout the week. So I imagine I could be pretty flexible in terms of playing with anyone in the group.

Last edited:

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome! @Hero of Lime :V

Its pretty random when we play, good thing there is plenty of members to squad up with or just play private matches.

Added on skype.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Welcome! @Hero of Lime :V

Its pretty random when we play, good thing there is plenty of members to squad up with or just play private matches.

Added on skype.
The profile you added is one I made like 2 or 3 years ago. I totally forgot about it. I'll add you with the new one I made and you can disregard the one you added. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
The profile you added is one I made like 2 or 3 years ago. I totally forgot about it. I'll add you with the new one I made and you can disregard the one you added. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
Works for me, my NNID is AgadezXX and Skype is Agadez (Laharl).

oh and don't worry. X: I'm sorry in advance once you get added to the group, uh, I'm not sure how to fix the message problem.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Works for me, my NNID is AgadezXX and Skype is Agadez (Laharl).

oh and don't worry. X: I'm sorry in advance once you get added to the group, uh, I'm not sure how to fix the message problem.
What is the name of the account that I used to send a request to you? Apparently, neither of the other two names I thought it was in my first post exist according to the Skype directory. Once I know for sure, that will help everyone else add me without any trouble...hopefully. >.>

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
The account I sent a request to says "Matthew Migler" and it exists :V (it did show up). Thats weird, both names you listed worked (and connect to the same account). xP

Enker (M.D.)

Enigmatic Halfling
NNID
Thejamsbox
Yo! Just joined up not too long ago~ got invited by Agadez, I hope to be friends with everyone!
I'm usually free most of the week, but I work weekends graveyard shifts.

NNID: Thejambox
Timezone: Mountain Time
Weapon of Choice: Weapon Roulette

I'm still starting off and getting to know the maps, but so far my play style is kinda of Wild Card, I'll have games where I have a high score with any of the weapons, but sometimes I'll do badly. My only problem is I'm unable to play with the motion controls because they actually do get me a bit dizzy, so I use R-stick to Aim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom