What’s your least favorite weapon to fight against

Flakes

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4832-8664-7400
I hate going against clash blaster T_T or any blaster really, the AOE always mamages to screw me over. Clash is just the most annoying bc of the rapid fire rate.

Albert Blanko

Inkling
NNID
AlbBlanko
Switch Friend Code
SW-5975-1538-8289
I’d say most of the long-range chargers and octobrushes. I struggle against them a lot as people playing them often turn out to be MANIACS with their weapons. I am kinda scared of them at that point but at the same time they just impress me with how well they do.. ooofff!

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
Lately it feels like every tri-stringer has it out for me. I don't know why I have such a hard time with them. At this point though it may just be a self-fulfilling prophecy because now I get nervous every time I see one and tend to be more reckless than usual when going after them, heh.

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
If Bloblobber has a million haters, I’m one of them
If Bloblobber has 5 haters, I’m one of them
If Bloblobber has 1 hater, I’m that one
If Bloblobber has no haters, I’m no longer alive
If the world is pro-Bloblobber, I’m against the world
Till my last breath, I’ll hate Bloblobber

(mostly joking, but I do not like Bloblobber lol)

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
I hate fighting things like hydra/nautilus and also sloshers like vanilla and tri. As a splatana and splat dualie main I struggle with them finishing me off in a second before I can secure the kill or half the time get close enough to do it in the first place. Even with stamper's range, they usually have a much faster kill time so it usually only works when I catch them off guard. (If you have any advice I would love to hear it loll. Really trying to improve and if I can step onto comp)

I guess blasters can also be really annoying but that's mainly just because of their aoe.

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
As a Range Blaster player, I HATE fighting Tenta Brella specifically, but 1. no beef and 2. other brellas feel much fairer to fight, so I think it's just because I'm bad.

lizardontheweb

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7014-1500-2547
Blob. Maybe explo or every charger. Mostly blob.

Birb the Bird

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0712-8075-3524
Blob
You get Afk chip damage spammed from across the stage.

Zonink

DUNKACCINO
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-0113-7061-9838
Hydra and close second is liter, my dislike for Hydra is mostly due to it being simultaneously a throw pick when it's on your team and just being really annoying when playing against it. I don't really lose to Hydra but it frequently drags out games due to being very strong in disadvantage while also being incapable of moving up during a push.

Liter is a lot better than Hydra and way harder. But it does do similar things while also having even less agency against it. And the way you beat liter in solo is to pretty throw yourself at it to force a mistake. (Unless you have a special that actually interacts with it like crab/zooka.)
Liter is salt inducing but I've toned down on it since launch since its probably the weapon with the on average lowest skill playerbase. It's a top 5 weapon in usage but the bulk of the people on it can't play it proficiently at all.

MintyMisc

Mint Chocto
Premium
Pronouns
She/They
Golden aerosprays in fest who don’t engage and just try to zoom past and ink your spawn.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
tri feels way too good it's so hard for me to win a fight against them. can we nerf their range please :pleading: dude forums are the worst i can't even pleading without getting replaced with an emoji
Golden aerosprays in fest who don’t engage and just try to zoom past and ink your spawn.
this also, i had forgotten about this since i never play turf but i really do not like dealing with the people that play on the exact opposite end of the map from everyone else

RnSp

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6240-3299-3133
Splatlings and Chargers, I am quite bad at dealing with people that know how to use them, but it's also very satusfying to get them out of their positions or sneak behind them

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Probably Range and other Machine players
It's fun trying to dodge each others attacks while fighting and it's also just funny to see when I'm in a close fight with Range and we both need to adjust our aim to hit closer to us instead of away like we usually do

QuagSass

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
Seeing all the people putting Hydra as their answer makes me feel a little silly being here, haha.

Anyways, my answer is E-Liter (and one-shot chargers in general). Not because of the range or the one-shot, though those are a big reason, but because the loud sound and the explosion from getting splatted makes me leap out of my seat everytime. Playing againts chargers is NOT good for my heart TwT

Cuby

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4330-5271-0257
Bloblobber, with ping and lag you just get hit by projectiles that aren’t touching you on your screen which makes it just impossible to dodge unless you can calculate and account for ping for every single projectile

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom