• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What annoys you the most?

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
By this I mean what weapon in Splatoon annoys you the most? For me, it is simple. Two words. Dynamo Roller. Its shotgun goes EXTREMELY far plus its a OHKO, while is stupid. They are basically a charge that barely need to change and can easily OHKO you in a large radius. On top of that, they have inkstrikes! They are just WAYYY too OP and they need a nerf...now...

D

Deleted Member

I get pretty annoyed when I'm hiding in the ink and someone squid jumps to me. It's not their fault, they don't know, but man.. do I get annoyed.

Inyo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SurfGreenGibby
Overly negative complaint threads, for one. Considering there already was one on the first page of this subforum.

NNID
ThatNaughtyPanda
Memes
Also when my team leaps off in turf war without even trying to paint the spawn.

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
Roller's that aren't Dynamo rollers given the ability to OHKO from range. I can understand that rolling someone gets a kill, but being able to spam the trigger while from a distance and STILL get a KO is heinous. It destroys the purpose of a melee weapon. Besides, the Dynamo roller was CREATED for that.

Mouldywarp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mouldywarp
By this I mean what weapon in Splatoon annoys you the most? For me, it is simple. Two words. Dynamo Roller. Its shotgun goes EXTREMELY far plus its a OHKO, while is stupid. They are basically a charge that barely need to change and can easily OHKO you in a large radius. On top of that, they have inkstrikes! They are just WAYYY too OP and they need a nerf...now...
I feel your pain

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Roller's that aren't Dynamo rollers given the ability to OHKO from range. I can understand that rolling someone gets a kill, but being able to spam the trigger while from a distance and STILL get a KO is heinous. It destroys the purpose of a melee weapon. Besides, the Dynamo roller was CREATED for that.
I always considered the rollers to be more or less a shotgun more than a melee weapon. The brush I can consider to be a melee weapon, but the rollers, I see them as shotguns, as weird as that sounds.

Anyways, as for the OP, the one thing that annoys me the most when playing online is when people don't realize they have numbers advantage and waste their chance to push the zone. Like, the enemy team is down by 3 players, or completely wiped, so take advantage of the situation.

Mouldywarp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mouldywarp
Thinking about it now, the thing that annoys me the most is when I accidentally press the right stick down. Wish special was a different button. I'll be in a frantic fight and suddenly whip out my air strike then just sit there. My opponents must find it hilarious.

Forte

Inkster Jr.
Getting killed by the same person over and over in the entire round.

Holder of the Heel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roarfang
When I die and look down at the gamepad and see that everyone separately died at the same exact time. Unfair to be mad at them though because they are going through the same thing and I'm a part of it.

BluEyes

Senior Squid
Agree. They are the only weapon in the game that can double kill with just one splat. Its impossible to approach them head on unless you happen to main a charger.

Dream21

Full Squid
I get pretty annoyed when I'm hiding in the ink and someone squid jumps to me. It's not their fault, they don't know, but man.. do I get annoyed.
This I was going to say. I was waiting to ambush two people, and next thing I know someone squid-jumped to me giving away my location. Needless to say we both were splatted.

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I'm surprised no one has mentioned it but I've seen a lot of Japanese players jumping. I know that sounds stupid, but hear me out. Let's say you and someone else get into a direct firefight. When you're both on the ground and moving slowly, (depending on your weapons) its a 50/50 chance. Now, if the other person were jumping around and shooting at you you have to shoot up and down constantly because of their jumping. Its super irritating when I get into a fight with someone and they start bouncing like crazy. It makes it harder to aim. Last time I checked, rabbits as the playable characters was an early design that was changed. So please refrain from jumping.

Inyo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SurfGreenGibby
I'm surprised no one has mentioned it but I've seen a lot of Japanese players jumping. I know that sounds stupid, but hear me out. Let's say you and someone else get into a direct firefight. When you're both on the ground and moving slowly, (depending on your weapons) its a 50/50 chance. Now, if the other person were jumping around and shooting at you you have to shoot up and down constantly because of their jumping. Its super irritating when I get into a fight with someone and they start bouncing like crazy. It makes it harder to aim. Last time I checked, rabbits as the playable characters was an early design that was changed. So please refrain from jumping.
Jumping increases the range of your weapon and makes you harder to hit, so it's perfectly legitimate to jump in this game.

BluEyes

Senior Squid
Jumping increases the range of your weapon and makes you harder to hit, so it's perfectly legitimate to jump in this game.
The 0.96 Gal kills hoppers like peanut butter sandwich. I use to find hoppers annoying but since switching to the .96, hoppers are 80% insta kill in my books. dont need to aim high and low just direct the shots and move left and right at the same time. They hop up and down but you move left and right. For them to aim at you requires more gamepad inputs, hop button, direction and trigger while you only control direction and trigger.By the time they are on their second or third hop, which happens very quickly, they get splattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom