What are some features you would like to see in dlc

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
I would like to see a feature where you can lock down what color your Inkling's hair/ink will be.

I don't want clashing hair/gear.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I would like to see a feature where you can lock down what color your Inkling's hair/ink will be.

I don't want clashing hair/gear.
You can actually do that through the options, it's geared towards people with some color blindness who wouldn't be able to see certain color combos well so you can lock it down so you're always one color and your opponent is always a different one.

As for me I'd love to see some more hairstyles and maybe more gear in general?

Squidly

Inkling
Offline Tournament mode so you don't need 8 Wii U's for one match. No idea how it would work anything is better than 8 consoles

DeanAdamFry

Inkling
Offline Tournament mode so you don't need 8 Wii U's for one match. No idea how it would work anything is better than 8 consoles
Not really an issue I mean CS needs 10 PCs to do e-sports so having 8 Wii Us isn't any different but if you mean at home then yeah kinda sucks but a lot of people do games online these days instead of local play anyway.

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
You can actually do that through the options, it's geared towards people with some color blindness who wouldn't be able to see certain color combos well so you can lock it down so you're always one color and your opponent is always a different one.

As for me I'd love to see some more hairstyles and maybe more gear in general?
If this is the case, than i don't need any DLC's at all, can't think of anything at all, since i haven't tried the full version of the game yet, so having the ability to set the specific color of your own Inkling for yourself only is good enough for me!

Pusha

Inkling Cadet
In shooters, having 8 consoles is pretty common. It does however suck for smaller tournaments to try and get going.

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
I'd like them to have a hair salon that allows you to customize your inklings hair style. It could fit within the headgear category. Also, if they can't add a hair salon shop, then have it be inside Annie's shop, Cooler Heads, the place that sells heargear.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Oh my God. How is this thread even a thing? Can we please wait until the game is at least out before we do this?

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
I've been told to apologize to you. I'm sorry.

Nah for real though, that was a little mean of me. I was just kidding around. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom