• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What Are You Listening To?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!

I'm watching my friend play DoA to unlock Naotora's outfits since we just got her and this was on so :0

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Typically, the bulk of my listening material comprises uploads by those to whom I'm subscribed and a certain extended videogame OST - right now, that's Mega Man 10. All of these tracks are new to me and wowww.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
The Living End - "Wake Up"
(Currently trying to find a way to buy an old compilation album: Triple J's Hottest 100 of 2006. (EDIT: and what do you know, this is the 2006th post.) Only found the playlist that I've media linked to, unfortunately. It's better than nothing, but still...you guys got any ideas?)

Last edited:

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Love this... composer? Artist? Never too confident in which word to use, but they make great Pokémon-style music.
How do I link a YouTube video from the App?
If you're on the desktop website, you can use the video reel icon above the post box, two spaces to the right of the emoticon. Alternately, just paste the URL into the post box and it'll automatically fix it up into an embedded video once you click Post Reply.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight

Lumen is a better waifu and idol than those silly sisters that are squids.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Sorry for doubleposting but it's important that I share this beautiful medley.
Reading (attempting to) the japanese comments only makes it even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom