What Are You Listening To?

Magnus0

Pro Squid
I'm listening to the Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze OST, like the whole thing. TF has soooo many awesome tracks. Scorch 'n Torch, Punch Bowl, Grassland Grove, Cannon Canyon, Seashore war holy **** they're all so great.

Also this:: Beware tho, the cheese is strong with this one

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
By the way, reason I re-listened to that Dancing Mad arrangement yesterday was because someone in the comments of this video compared this composition and that as masterpieces of the 16-bit era. I found that a somewhat bloated comparison, but this is still nice.
I feel like I must have at least once.
CHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKA

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
This is my favorite song that's not from a video game (and it's held that title for a very long time, I think since I was 9):

And this is a lovely cover of it:

I like both of them about equally. I care about the sounds of songs far more than the lyrics, however, I do occasionally sing along with this if I hear it on the radio. I'm pretty sure this is the only song I even know the lyrics to. But I like it simply because it sounds really great.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
This music has no right to be so good, being as it features in a licensed GBC game based on a German cartoon. I love it.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Someone... covered an Advance Wars track?? Well, I'm sure it's not extremely rare; I just need to try looking for such covers rather than waiting for them to find me, like this one did (this channel was linked by xclassicalcatx, and I'm glad I checked it out).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom