What Are You Listening To?

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
Oh my god, someone else who knows Studio Killers. I enjoy there work a lot.

Anywaaayyyyy, the reason I came into here is to post a song I actually have already posted because I have been listening to it non-stop since a week ago.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Hey guys. Here is a 4 hour vaporwave/dreamwave/whatever you want to call it trip through trippy spooky retro land.

Just wanted to share this if anyone is looking for some creative, atmospheric, moody sounds to zone out to. They use a ton of samples from retro video games and the ambience is, in my opinion, very thought provoking. I've been using this to write and it helps me channel my feelings into words and things like that.

If you're kind of sensitive to certain kinds of sounds though be careful? This sounds really weird to say but its intense stimulation is a little bit off-putting at times. This is probably just the type of listener I am, but some of the songs kind of evoke depressing/upsetting/panicky emotions out of me and I have to kinda bring myself back to reality. Idk (does anyone get what I'm describing here? xD)

Anyway check it out if you need some background noise.

Also, I'm listening to it on their bandcamp because it has all the tracks individually, but I couldn't embed it, so here's a link to that if you're interested.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
@Achamo Nice remixes! I really like Zelda games and songs too!

I hope 4 songs isn't too many to put here, but this game has so many great songs! These are probably my favorite. I haven't beat it yet, since I play Splatoon a lot and therefore end up not playing this game very much, but I'll probably finish it within a month! I'm pretty sure I've almost done with Mechonis though, I just beat Gadolt.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I forgot about this song somehow, I promise this will be the last Xenoblade music I post here XD

Reactions: shy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom