• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What Are You Listening To?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I was reading in the comments about this one that people thought it was more encounter music than battle music and i'm just like...
"I think it'd be fitting for battle music too..."

These recreations of the theme are really pretty though, wow...!

(since I was listening to that because you posted it, I decided to quote it hehe)

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
And now back to me listening to kirby.
I'm doing a RP with one of my close friends on discord based on our interpretations of the kirby characters in a huge AU setting so listening to things like this while replying is super fun~

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
The recreations really are nice~
And THIS is their encounter theme actually:

<---------

Reactions: shy

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
The recreations really are nice~
And THIS is their encounter theme actually:

<---------
Woah that's actually really really catchy!
I like that a lot!

(I actually played ORAS now that I think about it, but I didn't get overly into it and kept putting it off constantly. I do like this theme a lot though.)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Ah, yes!
Zinnia's theme was quite popular. If anything I believe it was one of the most Favorited from the soundtrack~

This was a nice one from X, and Y.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom