What Are You Listening To?

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
I'm listening to this whenever I'm playing ranked, and I want to make sure that my team is good.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
I love the soundtrack to Dirt 3...and speaking of soundtracks, may as well add this:
^^ That's a remix of the entire Shatterhand OST. It's an awesome NES game that far too few people know about.
if playing a beat-'em-up where you can punch down pretty much anything sounds good to you, check it out.
(obviously, the Soundtrack's pretty kicker, too.)
Ah, piano covers... I'm not exactly a fan of Call Of Duty, since I'm garbage at FPS games, but I have to admit that's a pretty haunting tune.
Then, of course, there's the entirety of COD 3's soundtrack, which is awesome in its own right.
and this, ladies and gentlemen, is pretty much the only reason I still have an Xbox. The menu music for the original Forza Motorsport is just mind-blowing, and is to me the best OST the Xbox had to offer, hands down. I don't even know how to describe it, it's like some sort of laid-back 70's-era rock, but I've never found anything like it...Anyone able to pinpoint the Genre for me?

KungFu

Inkster Jr.
Just wanted to wish you guys a very Merry Christmas...

From the coldest mountains, and the warmest hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom