Regale__

Inkster Jr.
We saw no specials and I'm wondering what people want/expect

Please dread torp and maybe like crab or zooka

Sorcerer

Senior Squid
NNID
JiveSoulBro
I'm on this reddit with someone else, using my system to flush out impossible kits. New 52 Gal Deco will not have Curling Bombs or Point Sensors, mark my words. I hope it has a bomb, and Splat Bomb and Fizzy are on the table, but not Torpedo. If it's Autobomb, I'll groan and accept it. Special for 52? I'm not against Big Bubbler. I know it's not Booyah.

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
Right now, my biggest fear is that dread will get Screen as its special. 52’s probably getting curling ‘cause reference kit, and they might not want too many repeat subs. My new nightmare scenario is dread getting screen, or ink vac, but I’m slightly more worried about screen.

☆Brody☆

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4277-5054-4618
Just... anything but Reefslider on the new Dualies. Please. I suffered through ndapples reef for long enough
I doubt they’ll do that because that would be the 3rd dualie with slider and that would just be absurd.

briank913

Inkling Cadet
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Explosh: Wall and Splashdown

Squiffer: Autobomb

Flingza: Suction Bomb

E-Liter: Beakon

But the real question to ask is: who's getting Reefslider?

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
I'm on this reddit with someone else, using my system to flush out impossible kits. New 52 Gal Deco will not have Curling Bombs or Point Sensors, mark my words. I hope it has a bomb, and Splat Bomb and Fizzy are on the table, but not Torpedo. If it's Autobomb, I'll groan and accept it. Special for 52? I'm not against Big Bubbler. I know it's not Booyah.
52 deco could potentially have curling bomb, the trailer clearly shows its ink tank having a 65% sub which is either curling or torpedo. my moneys on curling since one of the 52 kits had curling in s2 :0

(trying to attach a picture but its not working </3 its shown at 0:27 in the trailer)

Sorcerer

Senior Squid
NNID
JiveSoulBro
52 deco could potentially have curling bomb, the trailer clearly shows its ink tank having a 65% sub which is either curling or torpedo. my moneys on curling since one of the 52 kits had curling in s2 :0

(trying to attach a picture but its not working </3 its shown at 0:27 in the trailer)
I'm arguing over this right now. Mark my word, it's neither Curling Bomb or Torpedo. If its either of the two, that would imply a severe break in my rules for subweapon distribution. I'm actually pretty nervous over the matter and trying to see where any potential mistakes would have come from.

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
I'm arguing over this right now. Mark my word, it's neither Curling Bomb or Torpedo. If its either of the two, that would imply a severe break in my rules for subweapon distribution. I'm actually pretty nervous over the matter and trying to see where any potential mistakes would have come from.
? i dont really understand, looking at the ink tank line on weapons is a common way that ppl have figured kits out from trailers in the past. each sub weapon has a base amount of ink that it takes to use, and torpedo and curling are the two subs that take 65% of the ink tank. in s3 the ink tank has visible increments that represent 10%, 20%, 30%, etc lines of how much ink you have left, and a red line for how much ink you need for the sub weapon. if you look in the trailer 52 deco clearly has a line at 65% on the ink tank meaning it’s curling or torp

im not trying to disprove your rules for kit making, im just pointing out a widely accepted fact that’s utilized by most of the community ^^;

Last edited:

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Explosh: Wall and Splashdown

Squiffer: Autobomb

Flingza: Suction Bomb

E-Liter: Beakon

But the real question to ask is: who's getting Reefslider?
are squiffer and liter predictions or are they in the trailer?
cause if those are the real ones i might actually get to play squiffer now

briank913

Inkling Cadet
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
are squiffer and liter predictions or are they in the trailer?
cause if those are the real ones i might actually get to play squiffer now
E-Liter is a certainty based on the trailer. Autobomb for Squiffer is based on the sub line in the ink tank (55%).

Regale__

Inkster Jr.
Do you mind explaining the rules?

WhatTheDevin

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-5595-9385-4596
The new dualies could have fizzy, but they could also have mines, sprinkler, or mist.

Sorcerer

Senior Squid
NNID
JiveSoulBro
Do you mind explaining the rules?
It's not a popular one. I believe all weapon kits were designed by Nintendo to give a particular weapon main some options amongst the four different Anarchy modes (Turf Wars being set neutral). With two kits per weapon and four game modes, that makes six different combinations of 2 modes for any weapon.

I've been mapping the best game modes of each weapon kit and discovered some helpful patterns: no two primary kits sharing the same special had the same two preferences, with the same being said for secondary kits. As for kits sharing the same subweapons, preferences don't repeat themselves more than two times.

As how this pertains to the 52 Gal, we'll I'll just say that by process of elimination, I found that it's best modes (were it to ever receive a secondary kit from which to compare) are Rainmaker and Clam Blitz. Ergo, for the 52 Gal Deco, it's Splat Zones and Tower Control. Prior sets with Curling Bombs sharing such a preference would be the Splat Roller and the Neo Clash Blaster.

This would be the first time my theory has failed so far, and I'm very nervous. I'm super convinced Gal won't get Curling Bomb because... well both subweapons would be terrible for the .52Gal in Tower Control. I am aware that Torpedo could be another possible subweapon, but these roles are already taken by Custom Splat Jr and Sorella Underbrella.

WhatTheDevin

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-5595-9385-4596
It's not a popular one. I believe all weapon kits were designed by Nintendo to give a particular weapon main some options amongst the four different Anarchy modes (Turf Wars being set neutral). With two kits per weapon and four game modes, that makes six different combinations of 2 modes for any weapon.
You got a link to a more in-depth analysis/argument for someone who isn't convinced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom