What do you think of the new maps?

Cephalobro

With this update came the new maps Crableg Capital and Shipshape Cargo Co.

I for one, actually like these maps as they are actually a lot more open, thus making it easier to use alternate strategies to push back a team that's currently dominating.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
Did the old map designers come back from a long vacation or something? I'm actually stunned that we have not one, but TWO brand-new maps that are both awesome. No endless sightlines, actual flank routes, reasonable breathing room? How incredible!

banyochan

Pro Squid
NNID
Tofu_mommy
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
Kind of sad that Ruins of Ark Polaris isn't in SR yet. I pretty much only play turf without paying attention, as I lost any interest in taking ranked seriously with how bad matchmaking and netcode are in this game. At this point it's all about getting the catalogs done and retiring to better games. I hope Nintendo does something and improves the game to a point where it doesn't feel like struggling with the game rather than actual PvP gameplay. Input lag, netcode issues, people dcing and wasting my time, trades when you should get a clean kill on someone, the list goes on. My sweaty energy is allocated to a game with a better scene and actual paid tournaments rather than being at risk of getting nuked by big N.

I guess other content I want to see (side order) will probably come out early next year once the drip feed of new MK8D tracks dries out. I hope they at least realize that spending time in game doing things should level up your catalog, so side order will be able to replace the mind numbing turf grind, where I don't even care if I win or I lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom