• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What drink do you prefer the most?

Lycanthro

Inkling
I think my favourite at the moment is Purdey's Rejuvenation! It's a medicinal type vitamin juice drink meant for vegans and the sort. I quite enjoy the taste, I buy a crate of it every week! I prefer drinking it to coffee, as I'm trying to cut caffeine out of my diet entirely. I have also been enjoying this virgin mojito they sell at the local supermarket ... Eh, I think I've become a boring adult.

Switch Friend Code
SW-4960-9282-2711
I have three actually
Oolong Tea, Dr Pepper, and Strawberry-Banana Smoothies

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Herbal tea, milk, and LaCroix often; occasionally, I like Frappuccinos and the caramel apple drink they sell at Starbucks. I also like this "Hot Ponyo" drink someone invented (inspired by the movie Ponyo, obviously), which is milk and honey mixed with hot water and is really a nice, soothing drink.

ZuraRBX

Inkling
NNID
Johnnybump
Switch Friend Code
SW-0993-3221-5618
My go-to's are coffee, green tea, and most times either Pepsi or vanilla Dr. Pepper. I've been trying to drink less soda as of recently.

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I'm all for hot cocoa for warm drinks, however I really like a strawberry, avocado and banana milkshake or raspberry juice.

Milk is also a go-to in any scenario. I actually hate the taste of water so I'm very dehydrated. Lmao.

Cephalobro

I occasionally have hot tea.

But the drinks I have most often are hot chocolate (especially with marshmallows), passion fruit, orange and both lemon and lime juices.

Believe it or not, I hate the fizziness of soda and as such, never drink any soda. This is why I order water most of the time when eating out.

ZuraRBX

Inkling
NNID
Johnnybump
Switch Friend Code
SW-0993-3221-5618
I occasionally have hot tea.

But the drinks I have most often are hot chocolate (especially with marshmallows), passion fruit, orange and both lemon and lime juices.

Believe it or not, I hate the fizziness of soda and as such, never drink any soda. This is why I order water most of the time when eating out.
I've been trying to do this more, too. Temptation gets the best of me sometimes, which is why if I were out, I would get soda without ice due to dilation making it taste terrible.

Cephalobro

I've been trying to do this more, too. Temptation gets the best of me sometimes, which is why if I were out, I would get soda without ice due to dilation making it taste terrible.
My advice is to do your best at resisting the urge of getting a soda as the more you resist that urge, the less craving you have for it, replace the soda with water or juice and eventually, you won't be craving soda anymore.

ZuraRBX

Inkling
NNID
Johnnybump
Switch Friend Code
SW-0993-3221-5618
My advice is to do your best at resisting the urge of getting a soda as the more you resist that urge, the less craving you have for it, replace the soda with water or juice and eventually, you won't be craving soda anymore.
I will definitely try this! Thank you for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom