What if the next Splatfest was Bowser vs. Ganondorf?

Revolution5268

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Revolution_5268
Here is a crazy thought I dream.
If the next Splatfest was Nintendo's villains like Bowser (Mario) vs. Ganondorf (Zelda) who do you side up with? In fact who would be the most popular?

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
That's a though choice for me. I think Bowser is more charismatic but damn, I love TLoZ and choosing Ganny is a way to impose TLoZ above Mario, hahah.

I still think Bowser would probably be more popular but overall I'd be more interested to see the Miiverse drawings that this would bring us.

Reddy

Inkling
NNID
WaitWhat
I'd choose Ganondorf, but I think Bowser would win the popularity vote. And yeah, Miiverse is something else when it comes to Splatfest drawings, hahaha...

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I can see it now...

Team Bowser would win popularity but Team Ganondorf will have the better players. Miiverse drawings everywhere of the Koopa Troop and Ganon's army with appropriate memes. Team Ganondorf will win due to x6 win rate and Team Bowser will be extremely salty that they lost due to having all of their players fight each other.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
I can give less of a care for Ganondorf, besides... I never played a zelda game fully to care about that guy.
Plus Bowser is supes adorbs. LOOK AT THIS "LIL" TURTLE!
So you know I would be on Team Bowser all the way. I don't even care if it's too popular. =v=)

pooplooser

Full Squid
I'd choose bowser. He's always been my favorite nintendo villain.
All he wants is Mario gone but not anybody else. He wants a happy family and peace, but just goes by the wrong way of achieving that goal.
Ganondorf is just pure evil :confused: so I'll just pick him.
Somebody needs to count how many miiverse posts mention "boy vs girls", it would be a really bad splatfest.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Somebody needs to count how many miiverse posts mention "boy vs girls", it would be a really bad splatfest.
I am truely looking forward to all the sexist Miiverse posts and by that I mean I am not.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Now this is a Splatfest theme that should happen. It'll be an opportunity wasted if they don't do this.

I can see it now...

Team Bowser would win popularity but Team Ganondorf will have the better players. Miiverse drawings everywhere of the Koopa Troop and Ganon's army with appropriate memes. Team Ganondorf will win due to x6 win rate and Team Bowser will be extremely salty that they lost due to having all of their players fight each other.
Sounds like what recently happened with the recent NA Splatfest. Just have Team Bowser call the other team cheaters and were good to go.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Eh, what'd be worse about it than other Splatfest? :L
I would think sexism will have far more consequences to the overall atmosphere such as alienating a certain gender than what pet you prefer, how do you prefer to travel and what food item do you prefer to roast over a flame.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I would think sexism will have far more consequences to the overall atmosphere such as alienating a certain gender than what pet you prefer, how do you prefer to travel and what food item do you prefer to roast over a flame.
Eh, true...

I'd still like to see it though! >:3

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Eh, true...

I'd still like to see it though! >:3
As a female, I prefer not seeing Miiverse posts about how much women/girls suck at games and the like and if Girls side does lose, oh dear...

I despise Battle of the Sexes episodes on television. As a species, we need to work together. Not be eternal enemies.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
As a female, I prefer not seeing Miiverse posts about how much women/girls suck at games and the like and if Girls side does lose, oh dear...

I despise Battle of the Sexes episodes on television. As a species, we need to work together. Not be eternal enemies.
Well no worries since that topic will never happen, the closest possible thing would be Unicorns vs. Dragons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom