• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What internet resources do you use to talk about/play Splatoon?

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
For me it's here, Discord, Sendou, Battlefy, and Twitter. Anything I'm missing?
Atm, just discord and here

i have a sendou profile but its fluff at best, refuse to use Twitter on principal, almost all of my friends are on discord anyway so its a good venue for discussion, etc

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
unfortunately it is only this site for me
i don't actually know anyone that likes this game and on discord so far i mostly talk to people i actually know, and i don't make any posts on twitter.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I mainly use Squidboards to talk about Splatoon and occasionally Twitter but I don't really like talking on there. Most of the time I won't get much of any actual discussion about the game there so I don't say a lot. Besides that, I use Sendou for testing and saving builds and Yaga's kit generator just to mess around.

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
unfortunately it is only this site for me
i don't actually know anyone that likes this game and on discord so far i mostly talk to people i actually know, and i don't make any posts on twitter.
My friend server on discord has like 60+ people so I guess I'm doing something right

Have plans to meet everyone I'm vaguely close to irl eventually

Grekly

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
This site and plan on getting back into discord servers after a mental health break. All the other sites have some glaring issues that make me not want to use it.

Twitter and blue sky is hard to have discussions on due to algorithms pushing more negative content and the small character limits.

Reddit got the karma system which punish different ideas (and the threads got a short lifespan)

And even discord servers have this problem where if it’s to popular you have like 15 different conversations going on in general

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Game8 has good but dated information.
Game FAQs does a good job though.

Users who are viewing this thread