• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is going on in your life around May 29th?

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Tell us what's going on with you when the game comes out!

For me, I'll be graduating college on May 16th and then going to Denver Comic Con from May 22nd-24th. Then I'll be waiting out at Target on the 28th (Maybe the 29th at like 1 or 2 AM) to get most of the new Amiibo. Then I'll be getting Splatoon, drinking Mountain Dew, eating Doritos, and splating every octopus I can! I'll probably play that entire weekend.

What about you guys? Any other major events going on with you?

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I have an even day at school, meaning 2nd period Chemistry, 4th period NSL Government, 6th period French, and then 8th period Algebra 2. As soon as that final bell rings I'm making a mad dash for GameStop which is conveniently right across the street. Afterwards I'm going home the fastest way possible.(still haven't worked out that last part) and that first week after the game launches I'll be waiting for my Amiibo to arrive. Either that or I'll just go and hope the Amiibo are at GameStop and kill two birds with one stone. Either way, that entire school day I'm going to try and stay away from the gameplay videos on YouTube until I at least get the game in my hands

DigDeep

Senior Squid
I'll be graduating a week before release. I'm hoping after all those responsibilities are out of the way I can set up a tournament with a local arcade for one of my favorite fighting games. Need to drum up interest first before I present the idea to them though, just to get myself more confident.

THEN IT'S NOTHING BUT SPLATTING BAYBEH!

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
Endless work. In the busy months for my job I work every single day of the week. In the still-busy-but-not-as-busy weeks I'll have a single day off a week.
It so happens that starting May 29th is our busy season, basically.

r i p

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Thank goodness the game comes out after my last university deadline of the year, or else I'd certainly fail. I'm actually gonna be out of the country until a few days after launch date, so you can guarantee I'll be making up for lost time when I get back.

It means that a box of squid-adorned merchandise is gonna show up at the door and no one in my family will know what it is...

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
Endless work. In the busy months for my job I work every single day of the week. In the still-busy-but-not-as-busy weeks I'll have a single day off a week.
It so happens that starting May 29th is our busy season, basically.

r i p
Rest in pieces, my squid-y friend.

But for real, I feel you. I work a full time job, and I'm pretty busy usually besides that. I just plan on not sleeping for, say, a few weeks. No big deal.

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
Rest in pieces, my squid-y friend.

But for real, I feel you. I work a full time job, and I'm pretty busy usually besides that. I just plan on not sleeping for, say, a few weeks. No big deal.
I'm no stranger to 3 and 4 hour sleep schedules, so it's going to be ok!
I mean except for being sleep deprived but pffff sleep is for casuals.

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
I'll be just back from house-sitting for a week, coming back to my Wii U to get myself into Splatoon for the next forever.

Graduating from university a month later though and heading on out into the real world without student discounts. /cries

Zeltar

Inkling
NNID
zeltar
I'll be doing the usual stuff, probably freak out and pray that my amiibo arrive day of, they probably won't. That's okay though, I will be fine if they don't. Really excited for this game though! ^u^

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't know, it's not May 29th. :|

iDaylon

Inkling Cadet
Semester exams will be around that week so I'll be pretty busy. Will probably hop on the game around the last day of school or so, which will be June 5th.

Nap1400

Inkling
NNID
Nap1400
I get on break this week, then I'm going to a WWE Raw show the Monday of the release week. Should be good fun.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
the game comes out after my semester ends (thank god,) so i'll just be playing it all summer probably

BedBison

Inkster Jr.
I have school on may 29th but I'll get the game when it comes out and play it all weekend. And I get out of school for summer like a week after Splatoon comes out so that's even better.

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
It's the last day of the semester for me. I'll likely be making plans for an E3 Get-together with friends or catching up on my immense backlog of mediocre anime. School's never been an issue, so I hope it won't get in the way of me enjoying my Squidocity.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
I have a move coming up sometime right after or just as the game comes out...it's all up in the air. So I have NO IDEA and it makes me slightly sad...but moving forward is good! I will have Splatoon almost as a marker for the new phase of life in a way...that's a weird thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom