• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is going on in your life around May 29th?

Noventia

Inkster Jr.
To recite a quote from a friend of mine...

"Let's play some danm splatoon"

Nibroc

rasutosutāman
NNID
nibrocofthepuddn
Between now and launch I've got work, meeting the dj for my wedding (2 months away!), birthday on May 19th..when I'll be at work all day. But on the bright side I took off for May 29th, so the fiancee and I are going to a Smash bros tournament that's also having a battle dojo side tournament! Pretty pumped about it!

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
May 23rd-25th I'm going to Kings Dominion with my family, other than that nothing spectacular planned. I already have my Splatoon order paid off but I'm still contemplating whether or not I want to get it digitally to play at midnight. Morning on May 29th I'll be going to TRU in hopes of snagging a Greninja amiibo (only one I didn't manage to get) and then just play Splatoon. Until my eyes bleed.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Unfortunately despite the fact I have Splatoon and all 3 amiibo preordered for that day, I'll probably be studying. My A2 level exams start that week meaning I probably won't get to properly play Splatoon until mid-June

Sad times for sure, but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Citanul

Senior Squid
NNID
outforprophets
I got a friend's going away party to go to on the 31st that's all day, but a Wii U might be there so I can possibly bring it to show everyone. It won't be the focus of that day though (unlike that Friday and Saturday :D)

Lefty

Nice la~
Gratefully, high school will basically be over for me. Got AP finals this week, so after I study by butt off this week I can just sit back, relax, and play some Splatoon and other stuff till College : ]

Galaxian

Inkling
NNID
Galax1an
A friend might drag me to a Smash weekly but I want to stay home and splat all week. I might go to GOML but I want to Splatoon all weekend.

Wil

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wilemina
I'm working nights 27-29th. So I'll be picking up the game and amiibos first thing on 29th, but won't be playing until the morning of the 30th. I will be playing all day though (or until I fall asleep)

Marie

Inkster Jr.
Me and Callie will be taking a short break before Inkopolis opens on the 29th, because then after we'll be able to perform for you!

Reactions: Wil

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
It's a bank holiday here that weekend, and I get paid that day. So it'll be, get paid, pick up my copy of the game and them lose a lot of sleep splatting Inkling and Octarian alike.

And then suffer withdrawal as I go back to work that Tuesday, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom