what is the most annoying thing about splatoon?

Babab

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
grinding ability chunks. your options are: get chunks from battling (random even with drink boosters), somehow finding a gear piece from someone in the plaza that has what you need (random and nearly impossible), or playing salmon run (the best option but still random, and i don't like salmon run)

why can't there be a way to just choose the chunks you want. i wouldn't even mind the grinding if you could just control it in any way
There’s a website for gear abilituse-
Also a video explaining it here:

GiggaPoggers

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
superstar
Switch Friend Code
SW-7556-4937-7869
the price of online, and oddly enough, the catalogue.
i love to try and get more of my friends into the game, but it's $60 base game and $20 DLC (which is fine, the game is big and fun), but then you tack on the $20 fee for a year of online (its not even forever!) and the total comes to $100!! for silly ink game!!! gah!! i got into splatoon 2 just as nintendo revealed that they would make us pay for online, and i'm still mad about that lol.
i have trouble finding time to play the game frequently, so getting all the items i want from the catalogue is very hard for me. but then again, that's my fault, so im mostly just annoyed by it.
Im not even joking one of the worst experiences with splatoon was once i logged on during a splat2 splatfest and i got a notif that i needed switch online. That was my first time learning of it, and i was p’d off immediately

Cephalobro

The excessive FOMO in Splatoon 3. I know I have already said this in another post, but it's the thing that just bothers me so much. It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't make certain content unobtainable once the season is over, and while the inclusion of gear from the previous catalogs helped a little bit, plus relocating the catalog content to other parts, it's still annoying.

Something more fitted for a mobile game never translates well into a dedicated system game, it's actually the main reason why I'm so glad Splatoon never had a battle royale-sort of mode (although, that could change in the future), but regardless, it's better to let players take breaks from the game when they want to rather than using trashy things like season passes to force them to keep playing. I long for the day in which they stop adding new catalogs altogether.

GiggaPoggers

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
superstar
Switch Friend Code
SW-7556-4937-7869
The excessive FOMO in Splatoon 3. I know I have already said this in another post, but it's the thing that just bothers me so much. It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't make certain content unobtainable once the season is over, and while the inclusion of gear from the previous catalogs helped a little bit, plus relocating the catalog content to other parts, it's still annoying.

Something more fitted for a mobile game never translates well into a dedicated system game, it's actually the main reason why I'm so glad Splatoon never had a battle royale-sort of mode (although, that could change in the future), but regardless, it's better to let players take breaks from the game when they want to rather than using trashy things like season passes to force them to keep playing. I long for the day in which they stop adding new catalogs altogether.
Iirc starting next season catalogs will just loop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom