• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is the Proudest Moment of your Splatoon Career?

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
For me it was when I won against Platinum players in Sendou Q for the first time

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
In PVP I'd say probably when I got 30 splats in a match of Rainmaker, for Salmon Run I'd say either the time I got 79 eggs in a single wave or when I managed to get hazard level max, and then for hero mode, when I beat After Alterna deathless.

And while not super impressive or anything, I still think fondly of the time I got such a good splat early in on a game that the person I got instantly ragequit. I correctly predicted which way they'd try and approach, splatted them the moment they tried, and then not even 3 seconds later they'd DC'd out of the game lol

Ultimately nothing too impressive, but hey, I'm still proud of them!

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Very basic, but getting top 500 last season in splat zones with sorella tent (tentatek division). It was basically the moment that made me go "maybe I AM good at this game" which is basically a completely subjective thing at this point haha

And while not super impressive or anything, I still think fondly of the time I got such a good splat early in on a game that the person I got instantly ragequit. I correctly predicted which way they'd try and approach, splatted them the moment they tried, and then not even 3 seconds later they'd DC'd out of the game lol
Okay ngl when you manage to own someone so hard they start visibly raging, I get some kind of cruel enjoyment out of it haha. Shoutout to that dualie that I fought with brella like 7 times in a game and who only got me the last time and started squidbagging, never felt more proud.

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Okay ngl when you manage to own someone so hard they start visibly raging, I get some kind of cruel enjoyment out of it haha. Shoutout to that dualie that I fought with brella like 7 times in a game and who only got me the last time and started squidbagging, never felt more proud.
HA yeah that's true... I was playing with a friend at the time too, so the moment the match ended I messaged him and was like. Oh my god. I think I'm the reason that match got DC'd. I do feel KINDA bad like, chances are they were already pretty annoyed with the game PRIOR to my splatting of them, but also like... lol. lmao. Not my fault if I made a good play and you're mad about it

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
Probably beating octo expansion/inner agent 3, honestly. Mostly because I just assumed I could never do it, that it was something only people actually Good At Video Games could do. And then it turned out I could do it. It probably says more about my over-estimating the difficulty of OE than my own skills, but it just meant so much to me at the time; it felt like I had finally graduated from being allowed to claim I was bad at the game, hah.

KallMeQul

Inkling
Hitting quad X in Splatoon 2 the day before S3's testfire was one of best feelings ever

Though special shout-out for some of my competitive ventures, plenty of IDTGA free agent wins and a recent 3rd place in a tourney with my comp team were also quite a rush.

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
I still have yet to play Tower Control on Bluefin Depot

I’m not entirely sure why I swore off from playing on that map-mode, but I have successfully remained true to my values

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
getting 2 gold scales in 1 big run match, getting top 50% in big run and eggstra work, winning 10+ 10x battles, and 2 1000x battles, beating all side order palettes, beating after alterna, 1000%ing alterna, getting into b rank, winning a 1v4 in turf war, pushing a splatana main off of marlin with a splat brella

DChachouke

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
I don't quite have a single proud moment. I'm just proud anytime I think about how far I took flingza with me, and how far I'll take it in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom