What is your Achilles Heel?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I hate it when that happens. Especially since it's seemingly happened every single time I did pull of activating the bubbler before getting splatted.
That makes sense! I usually trying to bubble right before going into a dangerous area to be safe. I really wish that I could get my special duration to be godly in that case, but I need my squid stealthy stuff and swim speed up to make up for speed lost, haha!

Saeka

Inkling
NNID
shaymincinccino
I play extremely aggressive when I use a mid-long ranged shooter. As a habit, I either tend to rush easily in situations which ends badly. This doesn't happen usually whenever I use short ranged weapons though.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
In my case it's being too reliant on short to mid range weapons. I've used them so often that I'm weak when using other weapons. Hoping to change that by at least trying something else for a change.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I play extremely aggressive when I use a mid-long ranged shooter. As a habit, I either tend to rush easily in situations which ends badly. This doesn't happen usually whenever I use short ranged weapons though.
I almost thought short ranged would be the ones rushing ahead, not long-mid ranged weapons?

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Inkzookas. They are absolutely unavoidable at all times :mad:

Reactions: LMG

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
A recent weapon I have a lot of trouble with, Hydra Splatlings. despite their long charge up time, they always seem to have a charge ready when I manage to get close enough to kill them. If the user is half decent with it, it's a real threat.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
This is oddly specific, but when I'm trying to shoot at someone with my Dual Squelcher from under the grate section on Hammerhead where it connects from the middle to the upper sniping section, and they're running around erratically to avoid my shots. I couldn't hit them for the life of me.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
This is oddly specific, but when I'm trying to shoot at someone with my Dual Squelcher from under the grate section on Hammerhead where it connects from the middle to the upper sniping section, and they're running around erratically to avoid my shots. I couldn't hit them for the life of me.
Are you sure your shots could reach them? The Dual Squelcher has good range but it's no Jet Squelcher either

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom