• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is your favorite food to eat?

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I am craving a box of valentine chocolates right about now.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I'm generally a fan of fast food, such as burgers, fried chicken, pizza. I really like Cupcakes and chocolate (I have a sweet tooth). ^-^

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
There's this traditional food on my island, Curaçao, called Okra Soup and i absolutely love it. It's made from the okra vegetable and can include some vegetables, fish, shrimp, beef and is commonly eaten with polenta. It's "Slimier" then your traditional soup (which puts a lot of people of), but it's so freaking good.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Generally speaking, I love practically anything seafood. Not as much with cooked fish, but more along the lines of things like Clams, Crabs, Raw Fish (The variations used for Sushi), and my top favorite....Lobster.

I blame living between the ocean and the bay for most of my life. Seafood markets were easy access along with restaurants.

I also have a thing for Japanese foods. But that goes alongside the seafood addiction...

And if you were to as me what kind of desert? Cheesecake. Enough said.

There's this traditional food on my island, Curaçao, called Okra Soup and i absolutely love it. It's made from the okra vegetable and can include some vegetables, fish, shrimp, beef and is commonly eaten with polenta. It's "Slimier" then your traditional soup (which puts a lot of people of), but it's so freaking good.
I've had fried Okra and regular cooked Orkra. And while I'm usually put off by the sliminess of regular cooked Okra...I must say, I would try that soup. I love trying new recipes that are lesser known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom