• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is your favorite map + mode combo?

jakeoti

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wishsong214
Splat Zones on Moray Towers. I just triggered so many people :p.
You triggered me...into giving a Booyah! Because I love Splat Zones on Moray. Running the Sploosh-a-matic, using good Beak-on placement to control the field...it's a good time. In general, I like all of Moray Towers. Turf War is arguably the weakest, since it's often a stalemate that comes down to how well you covered your own side or if someone managed to infiltrate in the last 30 seconds.

jakeoti

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wishsong214
Pretty much impossible to pick just one, but a few that come to mind...

Anything on Bluefin Depot, Turf War on Kelp-Dome, Splat Zones on Walleye Warehouse, Tower Control on Hammerhead Bridge, Rainmaker on Mahi-Mahi Resort.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Walleye Warehouse probably has to be my favorite map, it's simple and fun.

ree-ris

Full Squid
Loving moray towers ever since i started. Rainmaker and tower control are most fun for me, but splat zones is fine too

darthteddy93

Inkling
Some of my favs:

SZ on....
Port Mackerel
Walleye Warehouse
Camp Triggerfish
Arowana Mall
Bluefin Depot
Mahi-Mahi Resort

RM on...
(same as SZ ones)
kelp dome
moray towers

other modes i don't really do much.

★Forge

Senior Squid
NNID
Slumplush
I don't do Ranked much, Unless it's Rainmaker and a Good stage (Arowana is My Favourite) So

RM: Arowana Mall, Flounder Heights, Urchin Underpass,

TW: Piranha Pit and Flounder Heights

And Every other stage, Except HB, AVG, WW, PM,

RelicRaider

Pro Squid
NNID
RelicRaiderULTD
Switch Friend Code
SW-6136-3428-7995
My favourites would probably be Tower Control and Splat Zones on Moray Tower, Splat Zones on Walleye Warehouse, museum D'Alfonsino Splat Zones and Tower Control, Mahi Mahi Splat Zones, and Port Mackerel Tower Control and Splat Zones.

My least favourite on the other hand is Splat Zones on Camp Triggerfish, no matter which way I flank I just can't stay alive long enough to make much of a difference, or I successfully flank but we lose the other zone and there's title I can do to get it back. I'm also not a big fan of Blackbelly Splat Zones, they're too small and too close together. Bluefin Depot Splat Zones is also pretty frustrating. Flanking there just doesn't make much of a difference, either my team take the Zones without me, or they fail to, and I'm just in the other teams base and not really sure what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom