• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is your favorite salmon run mode?

Cephalobro

It depends on certain waves with certain weapons, but I love Goldie Seeking with weapons like the Dynamo Roller and the Hydra Splatling because I just love it when bunches of Golden Eggs just pop out of the Goldie in quick succession, even leading it to be splatted immediately.

Rush is especially good with any roller because you can just keep your roller down and all of the crazy Chums will get themselves crushed when you just have to take the slowest speed, it's even better if you're the one in which the Glowflies are on because while the crazy Salmonids get themselves splatted, your teammates can just deposit the Golden Eggs that drop from the crazy Goldies. Also, Rush can be completely cheesed with the Dynamo Roller.

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Having done EVP 999, my favorite is Tornado since it was a throwaway round and a sigh of relief 😁

D

Deleted member

Tornado is easy my team and I do two go get the eggs and throw them in a pile then two of us put them in the egg basket a win-win for the team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom