• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What other Nintendo competitive games do you play?

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
I like to think I'm pretty good at Smash 64, but going to tournaments in Yoshi Land certainly keeps me in check.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
I play Super Smash Bros. 4 and Melee though I wouldn't say competitively.

I also spend a lot of free time on Pokémon Online but I'm not really "competitive" either. (I mean, I don't teambuild, so...)

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
My lack of local scene means anything competitive (Smash, Fightan games, pokemon, etc) is stupid limited.
I've just picked up Alpha Sapphire and I do enjoy theory crafting in it, but the closest consistent local (for fighting games at least) is in New York, another state.

I'll need to look into anything local with pokemon though, it'd be refreshing to have something like that close to home.

Nozzles

Cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Mario Kart Wii, though it has greatly lost its appeal over time. I used to play competitive Melee, but I dropped it and will never go back.
Idk, reading those two sentences, it makes me feel like maybe competitive games in general just aren't my thing anymore.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I was into Mario Kart Wii way back when it had online functionality, but that's kind of it. MK8 doesn't interest me that much over Splatoon and i lost interest real fast in SSB4.

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
Splatoon is the only one I seriously play, I suck too much at Smash. MK 8 I'm decent, but I also don't really consider it to be competitive

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Mario Kart, Pokemon, and Smash 4 tbh... I'm very competitive....

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
I play smash and pokemon competitively.

I would say I also play Mario Kart 8, but its debatable as to whether you can call that game "competitive" tbh, as a big portion of the final result comes down to luck if all the players are of a similar skill level.

I also play Inazuma Eleven Go: Chrono Stones, but there isn't an established competitive community as of yet. I may set one up in the future though, as it is by far the best-suited in the series to competitive play due to the customisability created by the Miximax feature turning most of the cast into either viable players or viable "partners".

SleuthMechanism

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SleuthMechanism
Used to play pokemon but i just don't care for the 6th gen meta at all.(I still consider post-garchomp ban D/P the greatest and most fun meta of all time) So, Smash is the only one i play competitively now.

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I play Mario kart competitively and that's it. Smash on the other hand Im not all that good so I play it casually.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
I stepped in an SoCal Melee tournament at some university this one time a few years back and I was done. :V

Yep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom