• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What rank are you in.

What rank are you in right now?

• Total voters

Ink dweller

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jchalla
I want to see if there are enough players to do rank divisions in tournaments. As you may be noticing now, the Splatoon competitive scene is changing. There are now ideas of having leagues. In those leagues there would be divisions of those tournaments. Those divisions would be divided by rank.(ex. There would be an A to A+ division in the league.)

Last edited:

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Edit:

Finally made it to A- tonight! So now I'm in the A- rank~ :)

Last edited:

Njok

Bouncer
I want to see if there are enough players to do rank divisions in tournaments. As you may be noticing now, the Splatoon competitive scene is changing. There are now ideas of having leagues. In those leagues there would be divisions of those tournaments. Those divisions would be divided by rank.(ex. There would be an A to A+ division in the league.)
Here's the the thread that I originally got this idea from.
Hold on now, you're linking to my thread (the link gives an error btw) with wrong information. I'm not sure where you got this information. I've stated on these forums before that as far as competitive play goes, rank does not mean anything and it will most certainly not be used to seed divisions on. If you're able to join a team and want to play in our league, you're welcome no matter what rank you are. Your team then get's seeded based on their previous results in tournaments. (One of our staff actually explained this to you yesterday iirc...)

Don't get me wrong, feel free to organize your own league (although i'm pretty unsure why, we are very open to community input as you may have noticed, so if there is anything you don't like about our proposal just feel free to bring it up), but please refrain from posting wrong information about our project.

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
I'm at S 20 due to dcs, I was originally at 30
I have no plans on doing solo queue again honestly

Efuramu

Inkling
NNID
FireEmblemGamer
I'm perpetually stuck in S rank. Made it to S+ once but a combination of bad matchups and dcs kicked me out.

Last edited:

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I'm a B+, though I haven't done Ranked in a while. Maybe one day I'll try to get back into it and see if I can break into A territory.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
B+ and hoping to get into A- sometime. Getting close but I know it is very easy to drop quickly.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
B-. mostly because I don't play ranked to often, and I've played in tower control rotations to improve my abysmal skills.

Ayasha89

Full Squid
NNID
Ayasha89
A-, almost got to A twice. to 96 and then a losing streak. My goal is to A+, anything higher would just be a bonus.

B+ was such a pain to escape from. At one point I thought I'd never escape the Cs, starting out.

Wiebenjijzeg

Full Squid
NNID
Syrnis
I have been rank S for a long time, but I only play during TC or RM, as I know I will fail in SZ.
In addition I don't do a lot of ranked anymore, as I do not wish to lose my rank, even though it would be nice to play other modes as well.
Simply a typical case of being too attached to prestige, to truly enjoy the game. Wish I could do ranked (the rule modes, specifically) without staking my rank, haha.
Ofcourse squad battles are the way to go, for S/S+, but then you need one first and I am not commited enough to go through that trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom