• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What rank are you in.

What rank are you in right now?

• Total voters

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
My rank has changed since I voted. I was able to get to A+ after getting into a duo squad. Although...even there I will likely drop down to A soon; I maxed out at A+ 53 and have now dropped back to A+30.

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
S on my main account, B on my alt (it didn't take very long. I went from level 7 to 10 and C- to B today. I'd say I'm probably going to get stuck at B+)

GreenSpiny

Full Squid
S rank currently. When I first got to S, I repeatedly dropped back into A+ until I was 'ready' for it. I hope to get to S+ eventually, but it's something that can't be rushed.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Finally entered B rank recently (from B- rank). :)

ShadowSlashX

Inkling
NNID
ShadowSlash17
Just hit S last night. A+ was mostly a breeze until the last couple matches where I lost then won about 8 times before I finally got 3 straight wins into S. Haven't played again yet, but I know it's gonna be difficult to get to S+

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
Finally hit S+99 on my stream Thursday.

took about two tries to 90 (one loss both tries)
then I got it :D

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
Between A+ and S rank, I cant seem to get past S 50 for some reason. Need to git gud.

DekuKitty

Pro Squid
NNID
SkyeHunter
I'm C-. I know, I'm the noobiest noob to ever noob. I just need more practice with ranked, which is the reason why I joined this forum, to learn from the best! Someday I'll get good and ascend up to the level of everyone on here, but for now I'm just a low level scrub.

Jocarifeta

Inkling
NNID
diazproduction
I'm currently S+ 38, I wandered a little bit from A+ to S until I found my true main (the Nozzlenose L-3 D)! But I'm not that obsessed about my rank, even though I don't like to go down xD

Zolda

Full Squid
Just made A+ last night, and I give full credit for it to the Tri-Slosher. This is exactly the weapon I've always needed.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I was a B+, but I wanted to see if my skill level was actually there so I dropped all the way down to C- to find out. I was at B+ again after three days. Yeah trying to reach A ranks are hard for me.

rsnw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jamipami
I've been struggling to get S rank with this annoying rollercoaster rotation: B+, A-, A, A+, A-, A, B+, A-... for 3ish months. Right now I'm in B+ again.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I'm A+ 60... I was stuck in A- and A for ages, but all of a sudden a few days ago I shot up the ranks and was pushing up to A+ 80. So close to S I can taste it...

Silentium

Senior Squid
A, but I seldom play ranked. I'll probably get back into it sometime before winter break is over.

mezzo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ledyba
i'm at B+ these days, surprisingly. i've been having a win streak the past week though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom