• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What sensitivity do you play on?

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
Update for those interested in my previous updates: Apparently the crazy hyper sensitivity I was suddenly experiencing the other day was probably actually the onset of my right analog stick failing, not a sudden uncomfortably with high sensitivity. It did seem to be hyperactive that day, but now it acts normally turning left, but does not react at all turning right unless I jam the stick hard right. And thus went my trusty launch day Gamepad.

Fortunately I keep a spare, so I was able to swap and keep going. But, yeah, the stick was acting up, so I'm back to -3 for eliter +3 for precise guns, and +5 for rollers and the like.

Tuff

Full Squid
NNID
Wolfysmash
I use +4.5 all the time for everything. Good for fine aiming and if I need to swing the camera around I can do it real fast. Everything else feels too sluggish to me, and +5 is just a hair too sensitive.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
My sensitivity is on the lowest setting. Personally, I will never put my sensitivity into the positive numbers. I'll always keep it in the negatives because the positives are way too sensitive for me. I tried it once and I ended up feeling motion sick from the movements of the camera. It was not a fun experience. :confused: I'll stick to low sensitivities. c:

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
My sensitivity is on the lowest setting. Personally, I will never put my sensitivity into the positive numbers. I'll always keep it in the negatives because the positives are way too sensitive for me. I tried it once and I ended up feeling motion sick from the movements of the camera. It was not a fun experience. :confused: I'll stick to low sensitivities. c:

Is your WiiU a newer or older unit? It sounds like the new ones are more sensitive so that could be why.

With eliter I generally go low, BUT that doe present huge problems tracking a fast moving target I need to rotate for . When it comes to CQC I'll probably lose often due to it, but too sensitive and I can't hit with charged shots!

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I think I've always been on -1 since I first started. I've mainly used a charger (3K scopes or kelp), but occasionally use the junior, carbon roller or a brush.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Is your WiiU a newer or older unit? It sounds like the new ones are more sensitive so that could be why.

With eliter I generally go low, BUT that doe present huge problems tracking a fast moving target I need to rotate for . When it comes to CQC I'll probably lose often due to it, but too sensitive and I can't hit with charged shots!
Ah. It is a newer unit so that could explain it. ^.^

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
I main jet, splatlings, tentatek, 52, and snipe, and come to find +2.5 sensitivity is the perfect blend of fast and accurate after jumping between 2-4 for sometime. at least for me that is

Kevin304

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kevin304
I've recently heightened my sensitivity to +2 but I'm thinking about heightening it again since other people still make faster turns than me which puts me at a disadvantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom