• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What Tilts You?

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Heyyo,
I am doing research. I want to know what weapon/strategy/thing makes you the most salty. I want to know what grinds your gears, what tilts your towers.
Let me know.
Thanks.

ttv woomy(pepsi)

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3644-5976-0494
today on what really grinds my gears are bucket users(especially tri-slosher users!)all they do is sit on the tower are just slosh slosh and you guessed it MORE SLOSH

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Nothing specific these days, I guess? I used to be a hothead but the sky's the limit when you don't give a damn.

I suppose what gets under my skin would be the usual, things like losing streaks, twin league allies who bring two of the same weapon without a plan, and people who ignore the objective. Beyond that, eh!

Vernaltick

Full Squid
When you gey the quad but you braindead teammates don't go for objective.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

People not going for the objective as well as not going for the obvious strategy, mainly talking about not going for the Gusher that's furthest away from the basket first. It shouldn't take a genius to know that no Salmonid in Gusher rounds have a fast way to get around the walls.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Today its lag, being the 3 in a 3v4 and carbon rollers lol. I also lost more matches than ive won today, so far.

aeron!

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5897-6499-1183
Forever going to be people who don't heed my "This way!" when i'm hiding near the enemy barrier with 9 clams. Please... just jump to me & give me 1 more. That is all I am asking lol

karma queen

Inkling
well, for me, is when people squidbag me when i die. I am a friendly person and if someone starts a party, I will join in! If they do squidbag me, then i will start going hardcore with my dualies (preferably the hero mode dualies)

Kaibakihashi

Inkling
Mmmm, I'm a pretty chill person, so I don't get upset over much anything unless my vc partner is raging/cursing as that's a trigger for me.

But, when I'm playing and I end up carrying my team and they have no clue what's going on it feels like, and then die and suddenly we're losing. Kinda annoyingsome... I don't like to be the one to blame the team, but when you're only winning because of one person and they die, but you can't keep it up for the time it takes them to get back it's like like....why...

people squidbag me when I die
oh yeah, they're hell. Even squidpartying without your teammate's permission is. What if they're using an exp or money ticket? It's rude.

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
For me- What tilt me is actually when I use a weapon I'm terrible with for practice purpose and someone get arrogant about repeatingly getting to me and killing me with ease. So then I switch to my main weapon to kinda put them back in their place and show that there was no need to get arrogant. Suddenly, they target me and become very persistent and predictable! And once we're on the same team, they stay at spawn and basically throw the game!

Look buddy, I know it suck to get put back in your place, but don't throw the game! I'm a good sport, I'll booyah with you and stuff. Don't be grumpy now. 😪

Edit: Oh no, c0cky is being censored. Guess I gotta use arrogant.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
What tilts me at the moment is when I use dynamo roller on max sensitivity ( I think I unnecessarily challenge myself for no reason at all), but because my gamepad's 5 or 6 years old now, sometimes the camera glitches out; and almost always right before I'm about to be splatted, haha.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Oh and carbon rollers. Using them as well as fighting them. When I use them they seem to have almost no range, but it doesn't feel like it when I get splatted 5 times in a row by one. Also, as a monster hunter hammer player it feels too light: at least with dynamos you feel like you're sacrificing speed and feeling the weight behind the weapon do damage. And I guess partly due to my interest in dynamos, I can hardly use middle weight rollers (me tilting myself now I guess). However all of the above could be and probably is because I'm out of practice :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom