• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What type of hairstyles would you like to be in the game?

AllToonedUp

Inkling Cadet
I'm happy my hairstyle is already in the game (the shaved one for boys), but as for you guys, what type of haircut would you want in the game?

Personally I would like to see long hair for boys and maybe french braids for girls.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Personally I'd like all the styles to be available for both sexes, yet barring that:

boy- afro, natural (like OG inkling girl), pompadour

girl- behive, coils/twists, mohawk updo

Spoopz

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0778-7448-8093

some inkling hair concepts i wish were in the game
like they're so cute????
also i wish there were short hair for girls. I know u can probably wear a hat with the bun and pig tails to get that look but still

Kidnacho

Senior Squid
NNID
Kidnacho
Switch Friend Code
SW-3767-4369-9288
I would love for the Octolings to have pigtails like the Inkling Girl already has. That or something similar to Marina's hair.
(And no I have not seen the Octo customization, please don't spoil)

Kai.E

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8062-1940-0630
This is pretty crazy if you ask me. I brushed past everyone wanting afros as a meme and that we would never get such a thing. Man was I wrong.

Maave

Inkling Commander
Side buzzed. Make it look really punk-y to distinguish it from the current girl's long hair style.

Someone asked for an afro? Well here ya go.
That octo ponytail is great. I really don't like pigtails so it's not worth switching to that inkling hairstyle for the few hats that have it tied back.

Cephalobro

I have read that the afro style for male Octolings are actually supposed to mimic an octopus mantle, this actually makes me like it. I actually have a headcannon that the afro is supported by the tentacles under it. Also my headcannon about the buzzcut and bowl cut style being that the tentacles were squished then trimmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom