What was your first splatfest?

squ1d

Inkster Jr.
harmony's house, Hotlantis(i live with harmony)
Pronouns
squid/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-6459-2624-8690
i got splat 3 the day it released, and got bored and stopped playing right before the first splatfest. the earliest splatfest i can remember was milk vs white bs dark chocolate. i chose dark
edit: i took a look at the NSO app and the first splatfest i was in was "what would you take to a deserted island?" i chose fun

Last edited:

JAB18

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally joined in mid-splatoon three, and played team love in the "What is the most important in life" splatfest.

Hokuto

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
Weekends. I was legally obligated to choose Friday. I don't regret it. I do, however, regret not being around for the values Splatfest. Team Fame, where you at?! (crickets)

Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4487-0366-3601
Also the splat 3 premire of rock/paper/scissors. I have only really participated in like 2 or 3 splatfests since, sadly. I either don't have the time or I'm involved in one of my other interests lol

Yeenom

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They
NNID
YeenBeans
Switch Friend Code
SW-6746-0504-4799
Technically 3's test fire but I was too stupid to figure anything out so I didn't fight or vote. My first actual fest was Vanilla vs Strawberry vs Mint Chocolate, with me being on team Mint. I have a weird memory of running around in Inkopolis Plaza as a kid during a fest (I specifically remember running around Crusty Sean's food truck) but I never had 2 during it's heyday and I couldn't access the eShop so I couldn't play the test fire, maybe a GameStop kiosk or something?

Azura Bluet

Inkling
Pronouns
any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2599-6636-9966
Pirates Vs. Ninjas in thee olden days of splat 1.... good times

The first time I wielded an eliter and found I had a knack for chargers... I was 10 I wanna go back 😭

Algae

Inkling
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0896-1837-7869
Spicy vs Sweet vs Sour. There was no salty, so the tooth-dissipating sugar taste had to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom