• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What was your first splatfest?

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
I joined the splatoon community playing splatoon 2, but I never played splatoon 2 splatfests. My first splatfest was in splatoon 3. It the dark vs milk vs white splatfest I belive. I choose dark =P

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Rock, Paper, Scissors in the Splatoon 3 premiere. I chose scissors.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I remember """playing""" the cake vs ice cream splatfest in 2's testfire.

... except I picked cake ON ACCIDENT because I basically spammed A to pick a team faster and didn't understand the consequences.
And I was on a trip back then so I had to play on a public wifi in town, which ended up not working (who would have guessed lol), so I was literally just vibing in the plaza in the end

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
Rock Paper Scissors here too. (picked paper because I like writing and origami lol ) I played that premiere nonstop from start to finish, it was so wild. I barely understood the game then and it was like halfway through the splatfest before I figured out how to use my special dhsagfjddsaf I'm so silly

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
another one who started with rock/paper/scissors! a friend of mine who'd been playing since splat1 convinced me to try the s3 testfire and then it was over for me

on august 27th 2022 at 3:50 pm eastern time i said the following while trying out the weapons available in that testfire:
ooooo dark tetra dualies are fun too.....
the bombs. are funny little guys
little did i know i was changing the trajectory of my life in that moment

nineball

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
my first splatfest was splat 2 test fire cake vs ice cream! i think i was on team ice cream but its been so long that i barely remember it.

also i feel so old seeing so many people's first splatfests be in splat 3... still cant believe its been 7 years!

Jason4071

Inkling
The Ninja Turtles Tournament in Splatoon 2. I have no attachment to those characters so my choices were kind of random lol (Leo, Mikey and then Donnie).

Capt.Ace

Inkling
Pronouns
He/him
I believe my first splatfest was sci-fi vs. fantasy in Splat 2. I don't really remember what was my first, but i do know that I was around for the ninja turtle ones

shirpless

Inkling
I got into Splat 2 waaaay late, tragically a few months after the true last fest (Mushroom VS Star).
So my first was Rock Paper Scissors and I chose rock because it rocks and it's blue.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I played S1 for a few years before S3 came out, but I'm pretty certain it was after S2 stopped getting splatfests, and there certainly weren't any in S1. So I also started with rock vs paper vs scissors. I don't remember what team though.

Grekly

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
S2 action vs comedy even though my opinion on splatfest changed a bit it’s still is quite nostalgic to me. Also I was team comedy

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
i never played any splatoon 2 splatfests (i didnt even know what a splatfest was when i played) so my first was the splatoon 3 premiere rock paper scissors splatfest! i was team scissors, because i liked big man the most. i miss those days… it was so long ago, there was so much hype, and so much to look forward to.

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
Cats vs Dogs, Splatoon 1.
Remember it getting delayed, because of JP's splatfest before that one having match making problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom