What weapon do you consider as your pet?

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
I trained my Octo Shot to prevent dominance, and he did so successfully. I give him treats every time he splats an annoying player and call him a good boy, petting him on the container. No need to take him out on walks when battles are the walks he needs.

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
Do sub weapons count? cause like. *gestures towards my pfp*

I have a biiig flock of Autobombs. Made a little hut for them to chill in. Sometimes I take them out for a walk, but it's a 50/50 chance if they run off after a fish and never return.
My most reliable chicken is Hopper, but I can't take him out for walks anymore since he lost his right leg. Still, he always comes back after chasing squids.
His successor Big Foot has been quite the rising star though. Steadfast in his duties, never once has he tried to run off on his own.

Vidknight

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Curling bomb. This sub been with me since Splatoon 2. Go my death roomba I will follow you. (Yes I know that curling is not really a roomba but that what it looks like in my eyes)

Mx_Diva

Cephalospinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
My Wellstring and Painbrush cuz my inkling loves pumps to go with a giant Mary Kay brush.

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
When I said I had a flock of Autobombs, I fully meant it. This thread actually inspired me to go make them a little hut. Not the prettiest, but it keeps the rain out. The one on top of the hut is Hopper!

WHAT THAT'S SO CUTE I LOVE THEM!!

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
My Autobombs are made to be little phone charms, because we need to bring those back.
I'm very much an amateur tho and the loops aren't attatched as tightly on some of the older Autobombs, which is how I've lost some. But for every chicken lost, 2 more take their place. oh my god, just like hydra :DDDD

Here's some pictures of Hopper! These pics are old, Hopper's little loop is broken, so he's retired from his duties as a phone charm. I believe he was the 3rd or 4th Autobomb I ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom