• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What weapon you normally use in Splatfests?

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Splattershot Jr. or Spash-o-matic just because I get bored and the special is way to fun with the suction bomb rush. Sometimes I like to mess with the new squiffer or the paintbrush as well.

wereyoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
wereyoshi
Switch Friend Code
SW-1149-3763-7213
I normally use the custom blaster.

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
I use the Krak-On Splat Roller during Splatfest.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Honestly, I have no idea.
On the one hand, I used the N-Zap '89 during the last Splatfest and almost always won with it.
On the other hand, I haven't used it since, and I might use the Octobrush or Inkbrush for this one. Or maybe one of the Dynamo Rollers, I've been trying those out lately.
Ooh, but on my imaginary third hand, I've got to wait until I see the August Update's weapons before I make a definite decision. Between the Splatling and the Bucket Slosher and whatever else we get then, I dunno what I might end up picking up for Splatfest.
But if I had to choose right now, I'd probably use the Octobrush. I'm really feeling it right now, and it's pretty good in general, at least I think so.

Cereal

Full Squid
NNID
Xyvone
Aerospray, the gold one!

I found a great team during the last splatfest and I just kept laying down ink mines and watching the opposing team make the same mistake repeatedly

Might go with the new ink brush this time tho

N8theGr8

Inkling
NNID
SnivyVStheWorld
My go-to is the .96 Gal for its range and Echolocator. I think the echolocator is great in splatfests since no one can run the cold-blooded ability :P

florence

Full Squid
it'll have to depend on the map rotation. if there are maps i'm bad at, i'll go for the aerospray/nzap/splattershot jr no question. with the right maps, i'll use my mains, the nozzlenose and jet squelcher.

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Generally I stick to my best weapon, the default Jr., until I hit King/Queen rank, just for the sake of getting it done as quick as I can. After that I relax and branch out with more weapons to keep things interesting.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I use my main, the Squiffer, if I'm playing good that day.
I've gotten hellishly good with in in turf wars, but if I'm just going down the drain in terms of skill, I'll switch to whatever shooter will work.

RemiRei

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RemiRei
The Inkbrush or the Krak-On.

Depends if I want to win because I inked the most turf or if I want to win because I shut down the enemy.

FlashTheSentry

Inkling
NNID
FlashSen
Krak-on is usually very easy to win with, so I go with that a lot. But I like to stick with the splash-o-matic during Splatfest otherwise.

___shan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
illegalcopy
I'll probably alternate between Splahomatic, Krakon Roller and a bit of NZap. If I get bored with those I'll switch over to a brush of some sort. I've been trying them out recently to mixed success.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I used the Splash-o-Matic throughout both of the previous Splatfests, so I guess that'd be my normal Splatfest weapon. Although I tend to alternate between weapons quite a bit for Turf War, so I may use something different next time.

Starblazer626

Inkling
NNID
Star
My go-to is the .96 Gal for its range and Echolocator. I think the echolocator is great in splatfests since no one can run the cold-blooded ability :p
That's the one I've found the most success with as well, sprinklers can distract enemies and cover the spawn quickly. Plus, they charge up your special meter, so pumping out echolocators is a piece of cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom