What Weapons do you feel need Buffs or Nerfs and how would they change them?

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
This is a situation where the e-liter either will lose, or the e-liter is an incredibly good player. If you can snipe somebody with a full charge when they are in your face, then you should be allowed to do that. What shouldn't be a problem but is is that e-liters and even many splatterscopes stack as much damage up as possible to kill when they are at half charge. This means the e-liter can always beat you at long range and even if it misses once it can still beat you at mid range.
Remove damage up on chargers! :ability_damage::wst_charge_long00: is not what they intended! The e-liter is a perch sniper, and if that is boring, then don't use it, because that is how it was designed.
I have to say I was shocked to see snipers still stacking damage ups after the nerf. With the range nerf it seeemed obsolete to do so anymore. I've been taking 3 mains with my splatterscope but mostly to maximize splatbombs, and to ensure my bambi-style 2hkos close up work against def up players. I'm still seeing 4-6 main snipers out there and keep thinking "why??"

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Can we get a damage increase for Rapid Blasters so I don't have to use so much damage up? :L
Also I want more range for Sloshing Machines, Ink Mines to be manually detnateable, and H-3 n Inkstrike to have less lag. Other than that I don't really mind what they do, I'm just happy for any changes that keep this game fresh!

Last edited:

Magnus0

Pro Squid
Can we also talk about abilities that should get nerfed? Because I really want swim speed up and run speed up stacking nerf. Almost half of the the shooters and splatlings in ranked just stack up on a lot of run speed and swim speed. It's getting really boring and stale.

Some other abilities that are actually pretty decent, such as bomb sniffer and haunt never get used, because stacking abilities is usually much more useful.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
This is a situation where the e-liter either will lose, or the e-liter is an incredibly good player. If you can snipe somebody with a full charge when they are in your face, then you should be allowed to do that. What shouldn't be a problem but is is that e-liters and even many splatterscopes stack as much damage up as possible to kill when they are at half charge. This means the e-liter can always beat you at long range and even if it misses once it can still beat you at mid range.
Remove damage up on chargers! :ability_damage::wst_charge_long00: is not what they intended! The e-liter is a perch sniper, and if that is boring, then don't use it, because that is how it was designed.
Chargers aren't overpowered, E-Liters certainly aren't anymore eversince they got rid of the cheesy ability to oneshot with a semicharge without damage up. If an E-Liter misses a shot at mid range it'll likely die unless you fudge up your ambush somehow. The E-Liter has a very slow charge.

Removing the effects of damage-up wouldn't improve things one bit, it'd actually make chargers incredibly dull to play and make people whine about Hydras instead. I like Splatterscopes over E-Liters because i can roam around the map with them, and yes they now still definetly have their weaknesses! They can't clear corners like blasters/shooters, they cannot ink like other weapons, they are the hardest weapon class to learn, they cannot deal with getting shot suddenly from an unexpected position or players lurking for them. People think they are overpowered because they really don't pay attention where the enemy team is(which is important with every weapon, but especially with snipers), and then get surprised by being suddenly splatted.

Neither will this stop chargers from being used, as they preform an important function for a team. It'd just make them that much more dull to play. You can ohko with a semi-charge on a gattling, why aren't i allowed to do that with a sniper?

I have to say I was shocked to see snipers still stacking damage ups after the nerf. With the range nerf it seeemed obsolete to do so anymore. I've been taking 3 mains with my splatterscope but mostly to maximize splatbombs, and to ensure my bambi-style 2hkos close up work against def up players. I'm still seeing 4-6 main snipers out there and keep thinking "why??"
After 2-3 main damage ups you'll get practically nothing out of it anyway, your shots already ohko at allmost all ranges that matter. People are literally wasting slots at that point.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Can we also talk about abilities that should get nerfed? Because I really want swim speed up and run speed up stacking nerf. Almost half of the the shooters and splatlings in ranked just stack up on a lot of run speed and swim speed. It's getting really boring and stale.

Some other abilities that are actually pretty decent, such as bomb sniffer and haunt never get used, because stacking abilities is usually much more useful.
A lot of people using them doesn't mean it needs a nerf, it just means a lot of people uses them because they're useful.

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
Solo and TW queue are Splatoon. That's the game. And that's what the game is designed to be balanced around. Nintendo doesn't really make competition oriented games. They know it exists, they generally don't care, and they go out of their way to not cater to what is a very, very small niche audience - but they do not balance their games, including (actually, especially) Smash around the competitive players. They balance around the mainstream players. In Splatoon's case I'd say they arguably balance mostly based on B ranks.

I don't disagree with your view of how dynamo can be used or targeted in competitive play, but my point is don't mistake that for something Nintendo balances around, or even cares more than remotely enough to make token gestures about. The solo queue is, by far, their broader audience, and that is the one they design/balance the game for. In that context dynamo is SEVERELY broken by it's very design.

Also, I don't mean to disparage dynamo users, it's a difficult weapon in many ways to use well, absolutely. But the way it interacts with the rest of the game leaves it in a permanently broken state - hard to get hits with it, hard to avoid it. The user plays a weapon that's hard to hit anything with, and their opponents see a weapon that kills anything in sniper range for 45 degrees in any direction in a single hit and nearly EVERY encounter with a dynamo ends in a trade at best even if the dynamo died seconds prior. It doesn't react with the global P2P network well at all. A dynamo with a lag advantage is nearly invincible. I used to blame this PURELY on lag, however last time I took out dynamo a week or two ago to play with Tempered, I discovered *I* was onko'ing people way off to my left side. It might not be just a lag issue on the receiving side - there might be something really weird about the hitbox. If you nerf it, it becomes too hard to use effectively. If it you buff it, it's the only weapon that matters. As it is, it's just broken. That's why I think maybe a nerf that DOES kind of make it useless will lead to it being abandoned and effectively remove it from the game by making it a rare choice. I don't like doing that to weapons, but the dynamofest that splatfest has become can't be permitted to continue for example. The main problem, is, say, a sploosh - SHOULD be able to run up to a dynamo and take them out fast between swings. Yet more times than not, they swing, I run up and take them out, then a magic wave from nowhere catches me as I walk AWAY, on the right 30% of its arc, and I'm splatted. Other weapons have lag issues, other weapons have magic ohkos, but none come close to the dynamo's issue of brokenness. You might say it's the netcode's fault and not the weapons, which is true, but it doesn't change the fact that the weapon's interaction with said bad netcode yields a very broken result.
I didn't mean to imply competitive play (tournaments, etc), games should be balanced around squads of players that are reasonably good. Balancing around solo queue being a mistake is general game design wisdom because you can't balance solo queue. All it does is destroy the game without actually fixing anything.

The specifics of the Dynamo are irrelevant and I'm not going to get into an infinite debate over the details. If you get rid of a pub stomp weapon, players will just gravitate to the next pub stomp weapon, then the next weapon, etc. When your witch hunt is over, nothing will be solved because solo queue is still an uncoordinated mess and low level players still can't adapt when faced with a challenging opponent that forces them to play differently than how they feel like playing. All you're going to do is piss off half your playerbase by removing the weapons they main, while solo queue and low-level games are going to have the same problems with different weapons.

That's what always happens, Splatoon isn't a magical exception that transcends the core aspects of multiplayer gaming.

And this of course brings us back to the idea of buffing instead of nerfing. The only thing you can do is buff the weaker weapons and give them tools to succeed, and hope that enough players can use those tools to deal with things they have trouble dealing with. Yes, nerfs can still be okay, but if your goal is removing pub stomp weapons from the usable pool of weapons instead of making the other weapons more capable of dealing with them, you're making bad choices.

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
Chargers aren't overpowered, E-Liters certainly aren't anymore eversince they got rid of the cheesy ability to oneshot with a semicharge without damage up. If an E-Liter misses a shot at mid range it'll likely die unless you fudge up your ambush somehow. The E-Liter has a very slow charge.

Removing the effects of damage-up wouldn't improve things one bit, it'd actually make chargers incredibly dull to play and make people whine about Hydras instead. I like Splatterscopes over E-Liters because i can roam around the map with them, and yes they now still definetly have their weaknesses! They can't clear corners like blasters/shooters, they cannot ink like other weapons, they are the hardest weapon class to learn, they cannot deal with getting shot suddenly from an unexpected position or players lurking for them. People think they are overpowered because they really don't pay attention where the enemy team is(which is important with every weapon, but especially with snipers), and then get surprised by being suddenly splatted.

Neither will this stop chargers from being used, as they preform an important function for a team. It'd just make them that much more dull to play. You can ohko with a semi-charge on a gattling, why aren't i allowed to do that with a sniper?

After 2-3 main damage ups you'll get practically nothing out of it anyway, your shots already ohko at allmost all ranges that matter. People are literally wasting slots at that point.
Well, we can now stop talking about nerfs! I still think that the hydra is harder to learn than chargers, but that's just me. The last patch helped with chargers ONLY using semi charged shots, so maybe it doesn't need anything more, but if you think chargers are boring, well, they are snipers, so they are not really meant for roaming the map, unless you have a squif or bambi.

Buff the H-3! I don't care how, but do something!

Award

I've called many times for them to nerf stacking once and for all. Particularly in all the scumming threads where I point out that scumming wouldn't even be a thing if they capped stacking the way Judd implies they do (but don't) from the start. Also it was the damage stacking for eliters that required them to be nerfed. If they just capped stacking at the onset the weapon wouldn't have even needed the nerf (burst bombs did overall but that's separate.) I'll give 2 main equivalents. I'll even give 3 main equivalents. Beyond that, diminishing returns or a hard cap is in order.

Removing the effects of damage-up wouldn't improve things one bit, it'd actually make chargers incredibly dull to play and make people whine about Hydras instead. I like Splatterscopes over E-Liters because i can roam around the map with them
Pre-nerf you used to be able to roam with eliter too - it made it a slow, challenging, but ultimately rewarding weapon. Post-nerf (mostly due to the stacking to reduce charge time) with the horrendous speed of the thing, it's so anchored on a perch it's just plain dull. But yeah, I've switched to splatterscope myself as a result of that, PLUS the range boost to splatterscope brings it VERY close to where unscoped eliter used to be with "uncharged" (dmg up boosted) shots - with a lot more mobility and faster charges. (Also, new splatterscope inkoming - no new eliter. Poor eliter has been battered and fried.

Yeah, that's how I always saw it post-patch, but I wouldn't say you get ohko at most ranges. I VERY often have to do the bamboozler-two-shot with it at a lot of ranges. Maybe I'm just a more aggressive charger than most due to my bamboozler play :)

A lot of people using them doesn't mean it needs a nerf, it just means a lot of people uses them because they're useful.
I don't think it needs a nerf but I think stacking of any ability needs a cap. Dmg, def, speed, ink saver, whatever. The devs have tried and tried to force and encourage people to use more varied abilities in the game and every time everyone just keeps hard stacking things. If they eliminate the benefit of hard stacking the solve most of that issue. it does have diminishing returns, Judd tells us so, but it's not enough to discourage that kind of stacking.

I didn't mean to imply competitive play (tournaments, etc), games should be balanced around squads of players that are reasonably good. Balancing around solo queue being a mistake is general game design wisdom because you can't balance solo queue. All it does is destroy the game without actually fixing anything.

The specifics of the Dynamo are irrelevant and I'm not going to get into an infinite debate over the details. If you get rid of a pub stomp weapon, players will just gravitate to the next pub stomp weapon, then the next weapon, etc. When your witch hunt is over, nothing will be solved because solo queue is still an uncoordinated mess and low level players still can't adapt when faced with a challenging opponent that forces them to play differently than how they feel like playing. All you're going to do is piss off half your playerbase by removing the weapons they main, while solo queue and low-level games are going to have the same problems with different weapons.

That's what always happens, Splatoon isn't a magical exception that transcends the core aspects of multiplayer gaming.

And this of course brings us back to the idea of buffing instead of nerfing. The only thing you can do is buff the weaker weapons and give them tools to succeed, and hope that enough players can use those tools to deal with things they have trouble dealing with. Yes, nerfs can still be okay, but if your goal is removing pub stomp weapons from the usable pool of weapons instead of making the other weapons more capable of dealing with them, you're making bad choices.
I see your point, but solo queue is still the game's core. Though I'd say I think Nintendo still doesn't understand that Solo is as much a mess as it is, I think they still kind of envision it to be balanced and the ranks actually indicating skill. But the Dynamo, it's not the fact that it's a "pub stomp weapon" that makes it problematic. It's that its broken on a technical level. The weapon it's designed to be is simply not compatible with the games netcode. No other weapon kills people randomly from a magical wave of ink that emanates from no one AFTER the dynamo is dead. When I use dynamo, my swings do not kill others after I have been killed mid-swing. Yet I am often killed by other dynamos after I kill them PRE-swing. That can't be fixed - it's a mixture of the netcode and the speed/range/width of the weapon. If it were just a "powerful" weapon I wouldn't be agreeing to a need to nerf it. It's that there's actual operating problems with it, so when it becomes as prevalent as it is in S+ and splatfests, that many broken weapons in a map create toxic gameplay.

Well, we can now stop talking about nerfs! I still think that the hydra is harder to learn than chargers, but that's just me. The last patch helped with chargers ONLY using semi charged shots, so maybe it doesn't need anything more, but if you think chargers are boring, well, they are snipers, so they are not really meant for roaming the map, unless you have a squif or bambi.

Hydra harder than chargers? It has a learning curve, certainly. I'm not sure I'd say it's harder than chargers. It's sustained fire, and ability to "hose down" opponents rather than HAVING to get the ohko in one makes it a lot more forgiving. I'm not sure it's really harder. It does have more in common with eliter than splatterscope though.

The trouble with not roaming the map is, in Splatoon, if you're not roaming the map, you're abandoning your team when they push. Snipers are defensive weapons (in video games - tactical weapons in real life which is a WHOLE different role) and Splatoon's pace doesn't really have room for pure-defense. Even Hydras have to push!

And H3, yep. Though I'm expecting another "new meta" type patch to accompany Pack 2 next week :)

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Can we get a damage increase for Rapid Blasters so I don't have to use so much damage up? :L
Also I want more range for Sloshing Machines, Ink Mines to be manually detnateable, and H-3 n Inkstrike to have less lag. Other than that I don't really mind what they do, I'm just happy for any changes that keep this game fresh!
I think a damage increase for rapid blast, sloshing machine, and H-3 would go a long way. Much like the Jet only needs 1 main to get to 99.9.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I wonder if the following alteration to the radial damage of the SM would be fair. Namely, have it vary based on how near the miss was (as with a Blaster explosion) and allow, perhaps only with Damage Up, near misses to do over 50 damage. That puts it on par with Rapid Blasters, with various quirks and nice sets of its own.

Award

I think a damage increase for rapid blast, sloshing machine, and H-3 would go a long way. Much like the Jet only needs 1 main to get to 99.9.
Rapid blaster's tough. 3hko is horrible with that tiny radius, yet if it becomes 2hko it steps on blaster's toes mighty hard. I think a radius increase might be more beneficial, or just a firing speed increase (it's rapid, but not that rapid.)

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin

I really don't feel that's necessary, since if you just stack one ability then you're missing out the benefits of others so it's a trade off. Besides if you nerf Run and Swim Speed Up to the point of near unusability then people will just stack a different ability.

Atleast if they don't, it'll still be getting a much needed new set-up that'll hopefully differentiate it from other shooters. Currently that's a big issue for it, the vanilla H-3 is basically a Dual Squelcher with a handicap unless you really prefer Suction over Splat Bombs, and the H-3D is lost in the shadow of the Forge Pro.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Honestly I feel that defense up should get a buff to help reduce the damage of disruptors, that way it goes from a weapon used strictly in an arms race against heavy weapons to a weapon that has uses outside of enduring shots
I also feel that scopes should get a little warning of nearby enemies (within 1 or 3 feet of the inkling) when it zooms in so that it can at least stand a chance to get away (though a player still has a good chance to flank them anyways.
Lastly, I feel that H-3 should have a baseline falloff damage no matter the distance and a light mobility (like it charger comparison the squiffer) so that players stand a chance to get away from fights and continue out spacing opponents

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Rapid blaster's tough. 3hko is horrible with that tiny radius, yet if it becomes 2hko it steps on blaster's toes mighty hard. I think a radius increase might be more beneficial, or just a firing speed increase (it's rapid, but not that rapid.)
It's already a 2HKO most of the time with good accuracy and a crap ton of damage ups, so really all a damage increase would do is allow for other abilitys to be used since you'd no longer need so much strength.

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
@Award Most weapons in this game have problems with client-side hit detection. Lunas 2-shot you after you've gotten out of their range, snipers shoot you around corners, basic shooters trade with you after you already killed them on your screen, etc. The Dynamo is in no way unique when it comes to issues with the host blindly believing every packet it receives from clients no matter how long they've taken to travel across the Internet.

Award

Honestly I feel that defense up should get a buff to help reduce the damage of disruptors, that way it goes from a weapon used strictly in an arms race against heavy weapons to a weapon that has uses outside of enduring shots
I also feel that scopes should get a little warning of nearby enemies (within 1 or 3 feet of the inkling) when it zooms in so that it can at least stand a chance to get away (though a player still has a good chance to flank them anyways.
Lastly, I feel that H-3 should have a baseline falloff damage no matter the distance and a light mobility (like it charger comparison the squiffer) so that players stand a chance to get away from fights and continue out spacing opponents
Scope: Nah, the vulnerability of the scope is the tradeoff for it's range & magnification. Scope users have to be alert, and scope users must simply not stand there holding a charge. If you hold a charge with your tunnel vision, you're doing it wrong. That's why there's unscoped versions if you'd rather hold charges :)

H3. I'm not quite sure how to fix H3. Mobility can't be reduced since then it would compete with L3. Yet it's too heavy as it is (on the other hand, a large garden hose IS kind of heavy!) I think it's BIG handicap is it's travel time for it's bullets. That is something they improved for SSPro, so it's not out of the realm they improve it on H3. But they have to fix it MORE. It's a mix of the slow travel time, the large spread between shots, and the lengthy recycle between bursts that make it combine to its current trouble. Shots that hit faster, or hit closer together, or you can at least retry sooner would help it greatly. IMO the best fix is make the shots hit faster. It can't be TOO fast because then it would compete with chargers. But real semi-auto weapons go "rattattat" not "rat....tat....tat..." for a reason. It makes a jet squelcher look fast.

It's already a 2HKO most of the time with good accuracy and a crap ton of damage ups, so really all a damage increase would do is allow for other abilitys to be used since you'd no longer need so much strength.
Didn't know it could go 2hko with a bunch of damage up (that brings us back to the need to cap stacking again if it makes weapons perform differently then they intend...like chargers.) If so you're right, BUT that still makes the RB simply superior to the blaster. Then we'll be back here next month arguing about how to make the blaster worthwhile. No, the RB can't supersede blaster the way 96 superseded Pro prior to the last patch. Cap max damage, prevent it from being 2hko, and give it a radius buff. It would make it an INTERESTING strategic weapon alternative versus the more powerful blaster. Longer range, faster fire, similar radius, less damage. Also would prevent it from becoming a "96 with a radius."

@Award Most weapons in this game have problems with client-side hit detection. Lunas 2-shot you after you've gotten out of their range, snipers shoot you around corners, basic shooters trade with you after you already killed them on your screen, etc. The Dynamo is in no way unique when it comes to issues with the host blindly believing every packet it receives from clients no matter how long they've taken to travel across the Internet.
No no question about that, all that happens. What makes the dynamo unique with that though is specifically the things that make the dynamo awkward. The slow swing, the wide arc. All weapons have hit detection issues, but only the dynamo can kill you 3 seconds later 1/5 of the map away, 34 degrees off-axis from where you originally faced it. It's huge range, width, and damage create a 360 degree 20 foot long no-go zone all around the dynamo user purely because the client might think ANY of that space was where they really swung, whether in front, behind, or anywhere else. Maybe it's arc could be reduced to that of a splat roller (but keep the range). Again I don't mean to imply the dynamo is easy to use, or "cheap", or that it's ACTUALLY OP. It isn't really. It's purely how it interacts with the game that makes it a problem. But if they can't fix the real problem.....something else has to be modified about it.

Last edited:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Didn't know it could go 2hko with a bunch of damage up (that brings us back to the need to cap stacking again if it makes weapons perform differently then they intend...like chargers.) If so you're right, BUT that still makes the RB simply superior to the blaster. Then we'll be back here next month arguing about how to make the blaster worthwhile. No, the RB can't supersede blaster the way 96 superseded Pro prior to the last patch. Cap max damage, prevent it from being 2hko, and give it a radius buff. It would make it an INTERESTING strategic weapon alternative versus the more powerful blaster. Longer range, faster fire, similar radius, less damage. Also would prevent it from becoming a "96 with a radius."
What the what!?!? You realize Luna and Range Blasters are currently THE Blasters, while the Rapid Blaster family are some of the least used weapons in the game, and that they have always been able to 2HKO without any damage ups. What you're suggesting would just make an already barely used weapon never seen again.

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
@Award In order for a Dynamo to get a latent kill, it has to cleanly kill on its screen just like any other weapon. Just because the wide hitbox gives it the potential to look funky doesn't mean anything special is happening.

Award

What the what!?!? You realize Luna and Range Blasters are currently THE Blasters, while the Rapid Blaster family are some of the least used weapons in the game, and that they have always been able to 2HKO without any damage ups. What you're suggesting would just make an already barely used weapon never seen again.
LOL, yes I know that, it was my point actually. I wasn't very clear. I mean 3hko from the RADIUS shots, not the direct shots. 2hko from direct is QUITE difficult even with it's "fast" firing speed. It's 3hko from all radius hits (regular blaster and range blaster are 2hko from all radius hits.) and 2hko (with one direct), while regular/range are 1hko.

But I was talking about the radius damage, assuming no direct hits from any of the blasters. If the rapid becomes 2hko from radius (assuming no dmg up) then it matches the big blasters. That won't do. I think the balance between the "rapid" series and the "big blasters" is fin in terms of damage, I just think the radically reduced radius is too big a handicap on the rapids. I.E. The damage difference presently between rapid blasters and "big blaster" is a direct trade between damage dealt per shot, and speed of shooting. I think it's a fair trade. But what holds rapid back from being as serious a contender is the smaller radius.

And why does nobody even love the regular blaster these days? It's all RnB and rapid for the challenge and Luna for the cheese. I still love the regular blaster :)

@Award In order for a Dynamo to get a latent kill, it has to cleanly kill on its screen just like any other weapon. Just because the wide hitbox gives it the potential to look funky doesn't mean anything special is happening.
I'm not so sure about that based on my last dynamo outing. I remember being frustrated on dynamo sometimes because of the earlier nerfs where only dead center killed. It was hard to learn. But last time I used it, like I said I was getting kills off to the side that, IMO I shouldn't have been getting. I.E. on my side I was not seeing direct hits, yet was getting ohkos. And I haven't used dynamo much in a while, so I surely wasn't playing it at a very high level at all. I do not know if dynamo has hitbox issues in general, if Tempered has some weird issue, or if not all of the dynamo's problems are lag related - or if they are lag related but it also applies to the dynamo player and not just the recipient (I.E. the dynamo player doesn't always have to even hit it right for it to count....which is not something I remember it doing before. 2.7 bug? Lag?)

Even if you're right though, it still presents a bigger problem than any other weapon with the huge arc + range since you can't evade/avoid/counter them with any kind of reliablity since you don't know where they really are and where they're facing. Yeah other weapons have the same issue, but only ONE out of the 360 degrees is where they're really shooting. Dynamo it's a third of that arc. And you can't see it. (I say this having been ohko'd by range blasters shooting in the opposite direction of me. I fully understand that all weapons are lag affected that way. It's that the sheer range and breadth of dynamo with the lag that makes far too much territory a danger zone. A laggy dynamo is basically a walking inkstrike for 5:00. No other weapon has as severe an issue.

I surely don't disagree that there's a lot that's broken with all weapons due to Splatoon's netcode, but the dynamo has such extremes, but it's the only weapon that I've personally experienced getting killed when everything says I shouldn't have, getting kills when everything says I shouldn't have, and generally creating gameplay problems not by virtue of the weapon's stats and playstyles but by virtue of technical problems exacerbated by the weapons stats.

And yes I have squadmates who are dynamo mains, and who are extremely good dynamo mains. I realize a dynamo nerf would weaken my own team in those cases, but like everyone who called for eliter nerfs (which IMO were less deserving) much of the community seemed to feel there was a problem with it. I'd rather they fix the netcode, but we can guess that's a lot less likely than a weapon nerf :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom